@AbyssinianGal...You Got Some Splainin' To Do...

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
some nikkas and nikkarets are ugly in real life so why not be cute/handsome on the internet you not hurting no one.

Yeah, I see your point, but if you think you are ugly then don't participate in picture threads. She didn't have to post in that thread, it wasn't a requirement.

Daps

lucas-oface.jpg
lucas-oface.jpg

If I ever find out where they live. All I know is neither of them are posting here :mjpls:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, I step out on a weed run and this is what I come home to. It's funny cuz when she sent me her pics yesterday in PMs I told her I ain't believe her. She bad as fukk brehs so I ain't tryna hear this shyt, don't put these doubts in my head they was already there as it is. :why: :snoop: :beli:

lol sike naw. For the record I believe her when she say she Ethiopian, she knew shyt only someone from the country would know. I could even tell she was abesha off how she typed in English and she know her Amharic. I'ma give her the benefit of the doubt on the pics for now, chicks do be lookin like her in Addis especially the ones that are in western schools. I warned her not to post a pic on here, I guess that advice was too late tho. Enjoy the fukkery yene konjiye. :russ: :ld:

I'm bout to spark this hazy, this place too much. :mindblown:

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
lol, I step out on a weed run and this is what I come home to. It's funny cuz when she sent me her pics yesterday in PMs I told her I ain't believe her. She bad as fukk brehs so I ain't tryna hear this shyt, don't put these doubts in my head they was alrady there as it is. :why: :snoop: :beli:

lol sike naw. For the record I believe her when she say she Ethiopian, she knew shyt only someone from the country would know. I could even tell she was abesha off how she typed in English and she know her Amharic. I'ma give her the benefit of the doubt on the pics for not, chicks do be lookin like her in Addis especially the ones that are in western schools. I warned her not to post a pic on here, I guess that advice was too late tho. Enjoy the fukkery yene konjiye. :russ: :ld:

I'm bout to spark this hazy, this place too much. :mindblown:
**** visited Ethiopia and got you :umad: