#AboutBillions Presents: "Chasing Billions" Broner vs Theophane on Spike TV, April 1st at 9pm et!!!!

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I would've took the knee as well... But when he was talking to the ref Broner was nowhere near him.

And how you protect yourself when you getting hit in the nuts??? He was doing a pretty good job of protecting himself considering he was very close to getting Ko'd until that point

He would have protected himself by taking the knee initially when he got wobbled badly.
Also as for the low blow, if the ref doesn't call it, either you dive and sell it like Bhop, or you hit him back low, you don't look at the ref and wave your hands.
Especially with a shytty ref like Pabon

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Lol. Broner was about to cry. Negga said I'm a man at the end of the day. Damn yo. Floyd really got him hurt. Dude looked up to Floyd and dint mean to be disrespectful at all but mentioning the domestic violence after the man did time for it was just distasteful :snoop:

And Floyd dint have to put his laundry out like that eithe .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

adrien-Broner_ab199.jpg

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:lolbron: Floyd needs to do it

I actual think this fight could happen...Floyd's been baiting AB for a while now & he's laid the groundwork for this fight to be a big pay day with their history. Not sure how good of a fight it would be but I can definitely see it happening