#AboutBillions Presents: "Chasing Billions" Broner vs Theophane on Spike TV, April 1st at 9pm et!!!!

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz and @patscorpio enlighten the brehs on what happens to the belt now. Who has it? Are they fighting for it? Did AB have to pay the sanctioning fees for that belt?

Theophane fights for it. If he loses, then Michele DiRocco vs Ricky Burns becomes a fight for the vacant WBA Super Championship

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@Newzz and @patscorpio enlighten the brehs on what happens to the belt now. Who has it? Are they fighting for it? Did AB have to pay the sanctioning fees for that belt?

The belt is vacant, but only Theophane can win it tonight since he made weight.
I'm sure Broner does not have to pay a sanctioning fee since he lost it on the scales and can't win the belt.
However Broner does have to pay Theophane an extra 50K as a penalty.
If Theophane loses, then most likely the fight between michele di rocco and ricky burns next month will be for that vacant belt since Di Rocco is the WBA's number 1 contender at 140

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
But he didn't even try homie chugged down a Gatorade bottle when he got off the scales I heard. :what:

He had been trying since 6 am that morning...he was done.

Besides, him having the belt means nothing everyone said. Everyone said "his belt ain't shyt", so when he drops the belt, it's still an issue.

I'm just looking forward to the fight, belt or no belt.

Yall wasn't gonna give him any credit for defending it against Theophane anyways, so its more outrage for no reason imo:manny:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He had been trying since 6 am that morning...he was done.

Besides, him having the belt means nothing everyone said. Everyone said "his belt ain't shyt", so when he drops the belt, it's still an issue.

I'm just looking forward to the fight, belt or no belt.

Yall wasn't gonna give him any credit for defending it against Theophane anyways, so its more outrage for no reason imo:manny:
Looks like big bro got into his head and so did the "haters" if you gon say that breh

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
The belt is vacant, but only Theophane can win it tonight since he made weight.
I'm sure Broner does not have to pay a sanctioning fee since he lost it on the scales and can't win the belt.
However Broner does have to pay Theophane an extra 50K as a penalty.
If Theophane loses, then most likely the fight between michele di rocco and ricky burns next month will be for that vacant belt since Di Rocco is the WBA's number 1 contender at 140

Thank you breh breh. I have a homie (mad casual he's reading this and I don't care) reading through this thread and he is trying to understand and I'm not clear on everything and I'm not trying to entertain all of his questions. Please explain how the paying of sanctioning fees work,when and how!

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Looks like big bro got into his head and so did the "haters" if you gon say that breh

I mean, it is what it is:yeshrug:

If the belt didn't matter to anyone when AB was wearing it, it shouldn't matter if he dropped it:manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thank you breh breh. I have a homie (mad casual he's reading this and I don't care) reading through this thread and he is trying to understand and I'm not clear on everything and I'm not trying to entertain all of his questions. Please explain how the paying of sanctioning fees work,when and how!

Sanctioning fee is a fee that sanctioning bodies (WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO, etc etc) will enforce on a fighter to officially recognize a fight under their specific rules. Especially if a fighter holds a championship from said sanctioning body. It's typically how they make money from boxing. Basically if you don't pay a sanctioning body, you can't win/hold their championship. It's usually taken from a small percentage of their purses off the top i think..

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Sanctioning fee is a fee that sanctioning bodies (WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO, etc etc) will enforce on a fighter to officially recognize a fight under their specific rules. Especially if a fighter holds a championship from said sanctioning body. It's typically how they make money from boxing. Basically if you don't pay a sanctioning body, you can't win/hold their championship. It's usually taken from a small percentage of their purses off the top i think..
Exactly, thank you.

*Mack, I hope you're reading this, you Cup-O-Soup head niqqa.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wish I could read bets :mjcry:

don't learn breh..its degenerate behavior :sadcam:

lets take the broner-theophane bet

as it has a straight bet and an over/under

theophane is +700, that means for every 100 you bet you get 700 back - this type of odds are given to underdogs and/or least likely scenarios
broner is -1100, that means you have to bet 1100 to win 100 - this type of odds are given to the favorites and/or most likely scenarios

next to them you see the following

o9.5 at -265 and u9.5 at +205..this means due to the past fight history of both fighters, the most likely scenario is that it will go past 9.5 rounds..for that you have to bet 265 in order to win 100; the least likely scenario is the fight ending before 9.5 rounds, for that...every 100 you bet you win 205

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
don't learn breh..its degenerate behavior :sadcam:

lets take the broner-theophane bet

as it has a straight bet and an over/under

theophane is +700, that means for every 100 you bet you get 700 back - this type of odds are given to underdogs and/or least likely scenarios
broner is -1100, that means you have to bet 1100 to win 100 - this type of odds are given to the favorites and/or most likely scenarios

next to them you see the following

o9.5 at -265 and u9.5 at +205..this means due to the past fight history of both fighters, the most likely scenario is that it will go past 9.5 rounds..for that you have to bet 265 in order to win 100; the least likely scenario is the fight ending before 9.5 rounds, for that...every 100 you bet you win 205

It all makes so much sense now :wow:

Thank you :salute:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could of lost it shaving the beard off and taking a shyt:francis:

I have no doubt in my mind that he trained his ass off. I'm sure he had a great diet as well. Biscuits is one of those dudes who needs to be close to fighting weight year round. He blows up when he's not on a schedule.

About Biscuits:leon:

Last edited: