About to be in london, tell me where to go

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just do normal sightseeing and eat some Indian food. Catch a soccer game.

Youve never been there before so no need in wasting your time being cute.

WRONG. Ive been to the uk twice already. There was like a 20 year gap inbetween both visits. This is the first time im visiting the uk as an adult.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Some work colleagues just got back from Birmingham in the UK.
Said it was expensive, depressing and everyone broke as fukk chasing pennies. Ugly girls galore though:mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like every other city. Depends on what you want to do. Sightsee, food / markets? Party?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Borough Market/Cutty Sark
Camden on Friday/Weekend
Greenwich Market
Brixton on a Friday or weekend evening.
Shoreditch in the evenings
Victoria Park (East London)
Bromley by Bow canal walk
Canary Wharf

Stay out of Oxford Street and surrounding area. Just no point anymore

Tbh too many places. London used to be a big 4/5 places you go too. But things now pop up everywhere and you can just enjoy a few hours here and there.

Record shops used to be Tottenham Court Road, Goodge Street, Camden areas. But try Reddit for more updated scenes.

I’m married with kid so things have changed for me in he past few years and not sure if things have changed much.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
-Get your Tinder on and get a local. Tour guide and some cutty wrapped in one

-If you’re dolo sign up for a pub crawl

- London itself is kinda meh. But it’s a great pivot point to other countries. A whole week? I’d rather take a train or flight to Paris or Amsterdam for two nights

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Camden has
Borough Market
Camden on Friday/Weekend
Greenwich Market
Brixton on a Friday or weekend evening.
Shoreditch in the evenings

Stay out of Oxford Street and surrounding area. Just no point anymore

Tbh too many places. London used to be a big 4/5 places you go too. But things now pop up everywhere and you can just enjoy a few hours here and there.

Record shops used to be Tottenham Court Road, Goodge Street, Camden areas. But try Reddit for more updated scenes.

I’m married with kid so things have changed for me in he past few years and not sure if things have changed much.
A lot of the Tottenham, soho, Camden records shops cater to rock and punk but you can still find some gems if you look.
The used to be a nice reggae and a jazz store in Peckham.
Borough market, however, is just a great experience. Place is packed from Thursday- Saturday so it really depends on how you feel about crowds as well OP.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
-Get your Tinder on and get a local. Tour guide and some cutty wrapped in one

-If you’re dolo sign up for a pub crawl

- London itself is kinda meh. But it’s a great pivot point to other countries. A whole week? I’d rather take a train or flight to Paris or Amsterdam for two nights
I presume he is on business.

But yes, midweek you can go Paris for a day for about £60 on Eurostar. I’m even less aligned with Pari now.

I would suggest other areas in England close to London like Oxford, Cambridge, etc.

But 11th Arrondissement was super fun when I went in October with the family. It’s the younger more urban area of Pari.

Great food, great people, not stuffy and just chill.

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Camden has

A lot of the Tottenham, soho, Camden records shops cater to rock and punk but you can still find some gems if you look.
Borough market, however, is just a great experience. Place is packed from Thursday- Saturday so it really depends on how you feel about crowds as well OP.
Yeah I would have thought south would have had some good places considering the history. I’m from north so central was always a bit more local.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Come to Canning Town, real nice then after take a lovely 30 min walk to Custom House:wow:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You can search online of places to go.

One place you can go which you won't find in America is a place called Rios near Camden. It's a unspoken nudist spa place where people go to chill get naked and play with other people if the vibe is right. You meet all sorts, young, old, British, foriegn etc. Best day to go is Friday and Sunday but if this is something you're new to (being around other naked people) then i would suggest Wednesday or Monday

You really gonna send this man to Rios
👀
:takedat:

Smh
I been there but iv never been back...
:ahh:
Everyone just naked chilling in the sauna/jaquzzi smoking weed and drinking liquor, erm it certainly is interesting.
:patrice:

Paz
Arsenal have a football match today if you wanna see thousands of drunk fans all in one place. You get to see a few of the players and their super cars if u like that type of stuff.

I recommend Carnaby Street and Warwick Avenue to take a stroll through. 🫶🏾

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Camden has

Yh he gotta hit up Bow, Roman Road
And Ladbroke Grove for the best vynal

*vinyl

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You really gonna send this man to Rios
👀
:takedat:

Smh
I been there but iv never been back...
:ahh:
Everyone just naked chilling in the sauna/jaquzzi smoking weed and drinking liquor, erm it certainly is interesting.
:patrice:

Paz
Arsenal have a football match today if you wanna see thousands of drunk fans all in one place. You get to see a few of the players and their super cars if u like that type of stuff.

I recommend Carnaby Street and Warwick Avenue to take a stroll through. 🫶🏾
@Pazzy ...hit a pub in Highbury with this shirt on and let me know how it goes.

:mjgrin:

totenham-home-1.jpeg

Lol. Kidding breh...