About to be in london, tell me where to go

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the other side of the "pond" for a week. Im trying to go to some vinyl record stores, have some fun and etc. I just need recommendations and warnings.

One thing that i can tell you right now is that currency exchange from the dollar to the pound is :picard: its REAL bad. From what i could see so far, the equalvent of 20 pounds is 26 dollars

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
You can search online of places to go.

One place you can go which you won't find in America is a place called Rios near Camden. It's a unspoken nudist spa place where people go to chill get naked and play with other people if the vibe is right. You meet all sorts, young, old, British, foriegn etc. Best day to go is Friday and Sunday but if this is something you're new to (being around other naked people) then i would suggest Wednesday or Monday

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

One place you can go which you won't find in America is a place called Rios near Camden. It's a unspoken nudist spa place where people go to chill get naked and play with other people if the vibe is right. You meet all sorts, young, old, British, foriegn etc. Best day to go is Friday and Sunday but if this is something you're new to (being around other naked people) then i would suggest Wednesday or Monday

Might check this out. Is it expensive to get in?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Yall blokes definitely not from Harlem :dame:

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Might check this out. Is it expensive to get in?
It's pretty cheap (by spa standards) but you do get a lot of guys going there hence why i said Fridays and Sundays are the best days to go as there will be more women there.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Just do normal sightseeing and eat some Indian food. Catch a soccer game.

Youve never been there before so no need in wasting your time being cute.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

J8uCxkv.png

I see why its unspoken of
full

:hubie:

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
J8uCxkv.png

I see why its unspoken of
full

:hubie:
Don't believe everything you read and only half of what you see

There are designated gay spas in London but Rios isn't one of them (not to say that you don't/won't get gay men going there) Most men going there go for the social/chill aspect of the place and to try hooking up with the women that go there.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Don't believe everything you read and only half of what you see

There are designated gay spas in London but Rios isn't one of them (not to say that you don't/won't get gay men going there) Most men going there go for the social/chill aspect of the place and to try hooking up with the women that go there.

I'll take your word for it. Just leave if Diddy pops up in the joint. :pachaha: