ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
on demand was bullshyttin and just now putting up the HD of last weeks episode :martin:

they be killin me with the throwback hair cuts :mjlol:

*1995 twenties twisties* imma get all the earthy ladies :mjlol:

edit:
- :dead: Dres line :russ: every black mans worst night mare besides their hairline betraying them like lebron

-spurs starting lineup! :mjlol:
-Kobe! kobe! :salute: damn shytting on my shooting gawd kobe :dead: lol at the lebron headband
- the powder! damn they been shytting on nikkas extra hard this episode! :laff:
- the empire digs :mjlol: no gangsta leaning in this house!
- the different hats dre been wearing. dennis haysbert shoutout, i didnt even know what that nikkas name was, he was just the allstate nikka :mjlol:

this probably been one of my favorite episodes for how hard they been going combined with the truth and cultural relevance :obama:

Modern Family fell off HEAVY. What the fukk is this I'm watching? They really messed up this show.

Blackish been on point all season, but i'm thinking of switching to Empire because that's what everyone watches, and ya the only ones i can sort of talk Blackish about.
actually for me, my people on my twitter timeline been watching blackish lately, usually its all empire but recently its started being more people live tweeting during blackish. i was surprised :ehh:

Stay loyal to your barber brehs.
if my barber is busy and its another barber open, i'll be sitting there waiting for him to finish. just this last friday i was waiting like an extra 30min out of loyalty :wow:

"Are there any other bad bytches in this house?" :usure:

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Lmao at the barber eating in your face while you wait for a cut.... So fukking accurate.
my nikka at home in detroit be leaving for smoke breaks sometimes, i be like :martin:

but he been cutting me since i was 12 so i gotta let it slide :wow: he been hooking me up for years, even one of the reasons i got my girl cause i had that fresh cut:takedat:

Last edited:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
episode was so dope. so many truths in it. applaud em

giphy.gif

The while Ruby and Bow back and forth...Ruby drops them gems every week :mjlol:

Where was Charlie, this should of been the episode he could of went in on Dre's hairline :damn:

This episode hit home....Been going to the same barber since I moved to this city (9 yrs) and about 3 yrs ago he left the shop and starting cutting out of his house. The convenience, no waiting, and no hassle was just :banderas: until his step son got popped selling about 4 months ago. He said the cops were watching his home and he didn't want to put me or the other customers at risk even though the step son doesn't technically stay there. I was hurt but understood the situation :to:
Found another barber and he's been keeping me nice for the last 4 months :ohlawd: Other barber calls to chit chat and wants to know how the new barber is doing :lupe: don't know if I'll go back to the old barber again :francis:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i just did this - the guys fade was slowly fukkin up

he went on vacay and had to get my cut by someone else and it was so on point

i made a decision that next time i went i would go to the other guy, but i couldn't do it. everytime I went in, he saw me and gave me daps and put me in the chair. I had to change barbershops totally :(

Lmao. I used to explain to my girl about that stress and she just didn't get it....

She asked me if she could come once.... :birdman:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
ahh i remember those barbershop days....but then my bro (who's a barber) taught me how to cut my own and i've been saving $20 every 2 weeks ever since :ahh: (i got that good hair so i can wait that long :mjpls::lolbron:)....but the ep did hold truths tho cuz everybody know the codes in them barbershop streets and u better not get yo shyt fukd up or u gettin them jokes thrown yo way til somebody bring up another subject :ufdup::russyheh: