ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I just started the episode and Bo's responses to the republican shyt :deadrose:

That whole opening bit was great, even had the mom join in on it. "Junior is going to be a Publican. An owner of a Pub or Tavern, that's a fine profession." :deadmanny:

Diane and the whole Gurkel thing was great as well. Party-Time not being able to read simpleminded :bryan:

The 2nd half of the season really has been better than the 1st, everybody is sliding into their groove and the characters are so well established now. Episode gets a :obama:just for the Amber Rose, GSW backcourt, and Kingdom Come references.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That whole opening bit was great, even had the mom join in on it. "Junior is going to be a Publican. An owner of a Pub or Tavern, that's a fine profession." :deadmanny:

Diane and the whole Gurkel thing was great as well. Party-Time not being able to read simpleminded :bryan:

The 2nd half of the season really has been better than the 1st, everybody is sliding into their groove and the characters are so well established now. Episode gets a :obama:just for the Amber Rose, GSW backcourt, and Kingdom Come references.

Lmao at the other wife agreeing with "The Amber Rose of Bacon"

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the final 2 episodes back to back.

Lol in the Republican episode when Bo is giving a bunch of reasons why Junior can't be a Republican and Dre goes "WE'RE BLACK!"

I thought the last episode had good intentions but wasn't executed well. One of the very few weak episodes. This and Modern Family are the best comedies out.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Cute finale. Wasn't the funniest episode but it was a solid ending to a phenomenal season. The "Triple K" ad agency, Deion loving to "put things in the sun", Diddy's solid comedic acting...

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
That KKK agency scene made me turn it off. Couldn't stand watching cacs saying "Negro" knowing damm well they meant "ger" and the black man just standing there and taking it with a smile. And Diddy and Mary J suck at acting.