ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Finale was meh, But then again most sitcom finales are always meh

Edit: That was the ''quickest'' 8 seasons of tv show I can remember.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They held out so long on having Zoey appear that I thought they weren't bringing her back. Interesting that Jr's story continues on with Grown-ish. I wonder if that stays on for long enough if Jack and Diane will end up on it? They were only like a year or two away from graduating HS if I remember correctly. The show's timeline has nearly matched up with their real life timeline, both are currently 17.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I really hate the way people turned their back on this show. I feel like this is perfect time to end it but this season has been great. I’m glad they had the run that they got
This has been a terrible season and a weak way to go out, but the show been downhill ever since they decided to make junior a stay at home bum

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
A representation of ''Moving along''

The show has ended, You yourself have to move on.....

i know what it represents but it just makes all finales semi predictable... and besides this decision came out of no where seasonwise

I still feel Dre should have started his own firm when he quit in season 7

Last edited:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I really hate the way people turned their back on this show. I feel like this is perfect time to end it but this season has been great. I’m glad they had the run that they got

Life caught up with me (Adulting) I couldn't be consistent with the show. Forgot what season it was but it
was the season they remodeled the kitchen when I stop being an avid viewer of the show.

Black-Ish will prolly go down as one of the most underrated sitcoms ever. It prolly would've been held in a higher
regard if it was on a better network, wonder how this show would've done if WB or UPN was still around.

I wish this series was on Blu-Ray, to my understanding only season 1 is on dvd
(I'm not much into streaming)

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Seven seasons is a success. Glad they had their run, regardless of how this season went.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, just watched the finale and little post show special they did after :ehh:

It really was about saying goodbye and I liked the conversation Bow and Dre had in the empty house reflecting :mjcry:

Also the credits when they side by side with how the cast looked when they first started. Seeing young Jr and the twins really makes you realize how fast time goes :wow:.