ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think Blackish is the better job, i see that Rashida show getting cancelled quickly.
I just meant better job in terms of his ranking. On the Rasida show he's apart of the main cast and will probably be in most of the episodes thus more money. I hope they can find away for him to come back to blackish tho he was low key my fav character.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Gotta dvr this
Didnt know my girl pops was into NBA like that
Im pleasantly surprised :ehh:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Been catching up on all the episodes I missed this season and did these muthafukkas really just get rid of Deon Cole and add wack ass Wanda Sykes to the cast? :wtf: :dahell: :mindblown:

And where the fukk is pops? He hasn't been in the last few episodes

Edit: ok pops is in the next episode but they still fukked up getting rid of Charlie :mjcry:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been catching up on all the episodes I missed this season and did these muthafukkas really just get rid of Deon Cole and add wack ass Wanda Sykes to the cast? :wtf: :dahell: :mindblown:

And where the fukk is pops? He hasn't been in the last few episodes

Edit: ok pops is in the next episode but they still fukked up getting rid of Charlie :mjcry:

I think it was moreso him getting a new gig, a cop show with rashida Jones, than being let go. Sad to see him go regardless