ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing i don't understand with cole leaving is don't they shoot the entire season in the summer? So during the summer he was offered this opportunity, told them he was leaving and they changed the storyline?

It's not like he was told 2 weeks ago and they reshot the episode. That's not how it goes right?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
"You can still see the knicks from the clubbing"

Gonna miss Charlie, great supporting character. That only puts more pressure on everyone whose not Dre, Bow or Diane. Jack, Zoe and Junior, you're on notice :ufdup:.
:stopitslime: Don't you ever put Junior on a notice list. The church episode alone makes him untouchable. :blessed:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
One thing i don't understand with cole leaving is don't they shoot the entire season in the summer? So during the summer he was offered this opportunity, told them he was leaving and they changed the storyline?

It's not like he was told 2 weeks ago and they reshot the episode. That's not how it goes right?

:yeshrug: I'm sure they taped sometime in the summer and this has been a done deal for months. I just hate that by the time it becomes public, it's way too late to even do anything :mjcry:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
She said on Joe Budden podcast that they wrote her in to 4 more episodes but not sure exactly how they could write her in with no Charlie.
yeah, i was alluding to the same thing. I assumed Charlie would be around for that, but with him gone. :patrice: