ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
not my baby. :mjcry:

Say it ain't so. Shorty is my favorite.

Oh well. :yeshrug: White women can be converted unlike male cacs. Just need to put in a lil work.

Not only maga, but shawtys a full blown racist breh :skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only maga, but shawtys a full blown racist breh :skip:

:gucci: then why is she on a dating show trying to marry a brotha?

I'm fine with white women from the south being from conservative families but a full blown racist? If I'm Matt I fukk her right now just in case she turns me down later. At least you got the p*ssy if she's only doing this for fame.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: then why is she on a dating show trying to marry a brotha?

I'm fine with white women from the south being from conservative families but a full blown racist? If I'm Matt I fukk her right now just in case she turns me down later. At least you got the p*ssy if she's only doing this for fame.

the women are picked before the lead is picked breh. And free pub and access to million of people to grow a following. Why would she pass that up?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the women are picked before the lead is picked breh. And free pub and access to million of people to grow a following. Why would she pass that up?

Makes no sense to pick the women before the guy. But hey what do I know. This is my first time watching this show.

Could you link up what she said that makes her a full blown racist? I wanna see how bad it is. :sadcam: