"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It's really cacs going "The only thing these shows have in common is they happen to be in Philadelphia, why are they crossing over?"

:mjtf:Muthafukka y'all just answered your own question. Unite two disparate things through the one commonality they share and watch the fukkery unfold. These mfs ain't shyt but creative repellant.
Not sure its happening. However, someone suggested on Reddit that their should be 2 episodes. 1 from Abbott perspective and the other from Its Always Sunny. That way we get to see the degenerates be themselves on Hulu.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Not sure its happening. However, someone suggested on Reddit that their should be 2 episodes. 1 from Abbott perspective and the other from Its Always Sunny. That way we get to see the degenerates be themselves on Hulu.
:mjtf:"not sure?" They wouldn't be teasing this much on social media if it wasn't. And they're both Disney. And Quinta already said a crossover is happening this season but just didn't say what it was.

Edit: Confirmed

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Episode reminded me when my I was high school and my 3 year old cousin came around and she had pink eye.

I woke up the next morning and left side of my face was droopy. Eyes crusty and pink
Bro swear I just texted my mom asking if I got ringworm as a kid. I think I did and it was actually in my hair.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:mjtf:"not sure?" They wouldn't be teasing this much on social media if it wasn't. And they're both Disney. And Quinta already said a crossover is happening this season but just didn't say what it was.

Edit: Confirmed

He's saying he's not sure the filming from two perspectives is happening

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
It's really cacs going "The only thing these shows have in common is they happen to be in Philadelphia, why are they crossing over?"

:mjtf:Muthafukka y'all just answered your own question. Unite two disparate things through the one commonality they share and watch the fukkery unfold. These mfs ain't shyt but creative repellant.

Just miserable people

cacs don't want their edgy show to cross over to a show that's family friend within limits as if it somehow is gonna effect a show that's been on the air since 2005

edit: goddamn, twenty years!?:why:I double checked and thought this came out in '08-'09. My point still stands, fukk 'em.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
wild-wild-west-will-smith.gif

:mj: