Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
They say he killed himself, who knows they say a lot of people killed themselves in jail or prison and turned out to be a inside job. My guy just got off double murder and the lawyer who got him off was talking reopening the Odin case because he thinks Aaron wasn't defended proper. This the same guy got Casey Anthony off. Why would he all of sudden end it now when things are starting to look up.

Cacs killed him
I agree. He should have at least waited until the Odin appeals were over.

The chances of the appeals actually going through were slim, but there was still a chance.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Patriots going to the white house today, maybe missing a meeting with Trump was the last straw :francis:

On a more serious note, Maybe the fact the patriots won again and was about to be "celebrated" reinforced the predicament he is in.. the depression on top of the everyday depression of likely not ever getting out... :manny:
Maybe guilt if he actually did kill them other pplz?

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Rest in Piss. No sympathy for him killing a working man especially a working black man

I thought i was in the twilight zone watching mike and mike (jalen,booger) acting like it was a targedy so i looked for another show and found boomer n carlton but i noticed this in the background :patrice:
HDTprAw.jpg

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Dam, I kind of figured after that last court trail he wasn't built for that prison life. He looked defected and really hurt. He had to start thinking about how he threw it all away and with the success of the Pats it probably took a toll on his ass.

The Pats going on to win 2 damn Super Bowls since he got locked up had to make him sick to his damn stomach..... Had to. He brought this on himself though.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
So...he really wasn't bout that life uh? :sas1:.........thought he was the big homie? Ppl feelin some type of way about nggas speakin down on him killin himself.....but it WAS the cowardly
way out :manny: If u know u not mentally built like that.....nggas need to quit pump-fakin in these streets nd for those cameras. Ngga aint make it 3 years....nor to appeals. Coward ngga...C-O-W-A-RD :sas2:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Rest in Piss. No sympathy for him killing a working man especially a working black man

I thought i was in the twilight zone watching mike and mike (jalen,booger) acting like it was a targedy so i looked for another show and found boomer n carlton but i noticed this in the background :patrice:
HDTprAw.jpg
wtf