Aaliyah and Halle Berry or Aaliyah and Beyonce?

Aaliyah and Halle Berry or Aaliyah and Beyonce?

• Total voters

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't see it.

:manny:

I get that she was popular and talented. And because of her death she's become a bigger icon. Maybe that shapes the way people view her.

But she was an average looking girl that could dance and she wasn't fat.

We don't need to pretend she was drop dead gorgeous. Because she wasn't.

How is Aaliyah average?

Where do you live to say that is average?

I’m questioning your ethnicity because no one black is calling her average.

You only see average if you think all black people look alike.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is Aaliyah average?

Where do you live to say that is average?

I’m questioning your ethnicity because no one black is calling her average.

You only see average if you think all black people look alike.
Would you like for me to post more black women that look better than Aaliyah?

Would that satisfy you?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once upon a time and sometimes unfairly,There were a certain type of men who were called "sissies". For their flamboyant ways,suspect mannerisms,odd opinions.

See I never found Halle to be nothing special, but next to Aaliyah she looking right.

Then over time,due to Babylon life,mental illness and g.m.o foods, There came the need for a much harsher word.

Beyonce and Halle.

Aaliyah was really not that attractive.

yH38C0.gif

A word I can assure you we dont condone here on NuColi. Just a brief history lesson for the youth out of school due to Hurricanes:respect:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aaliyah was like my elementary school crush and she died young at 21 so we never got to see what her true potential as she got older. With that being said I’m taking Beyonce and Halle now and having some milf and cookies. I don’t know I like older women that got dem curves. With Halle s crazy ass and Mama B’s cakes that’s a night for the books nikka.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Once upon a time and sometimes unfairly,There were a certain type of men who were called "sissies". For their flamboyant ways,suspect mannerisms,odd opinions.

Then over time,due to Babylon life,mental illness and g.m.o foods, There came the need for a much harsher word.

yH38C0.gif

A word I can assure you we dont condone here on NuColi. Just a brief history lesson for the youth out of school due to Hurricanes:respect:

They’re white boys they wouldn’t know a good looking black woman if one landed on their lawn in a spaceship.