AAAH Disney Plus raising prices again!!!!

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Its not Netflix so this might not do numbers. If it was Netflix, 15 niccas would be in here still talking about how they plan to cancel :sas2:
already cancelled netflix long ago, but thats because the only show i like on that platform was the witcher and i'm done with that series too.
Most of these streaming sites only have one or two good shows now.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I get it for free from AMEX and refuse to sign up because Disney content has been basura caliente...

I refuse to support trash...

Beside that, it takes 5 minutes to download a 1080p episode, you dumb as fukk if you paying for this shyt...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
already cancelled netflix long ago, but thats because the only show i like on that platform was the witcher and i'm done with that series too.
Most of these streaming sites only have one or two good shows now.

Now that Top Boy is over i have no clue why im keeping it. Netflix been ass outside of syndicated Suits

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As of right now its easy to say Apple has been the most consistent in quality out of all the streaming services. I’ve had something to watch on it all year around

And now the Morning Show is back:blessed:

@Bryan Danielson you need to get on this apple + wave

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

i honestly don't feel any responsibility towards actors when it comes to my streaming and cable decision.
If they had an option for me that was free, and but not single actor ever gets paid again, i'm taking that free shyt and encouraging those actors to start a youtube channel. artists have always been poor. Them getting rich off this stuff is unique to the 20th and 21st centuries.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i honestly don't feel any responsibility towards actors when it comes to my streaming and cable decision.
If they had an option for me that was free, and but not single actor ever gets paid again, i'm taking that free shyt and encourage those actors to start a youtube channel.

:patrice:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Making it my responsibility to ensure millionaires like fran drescher get paid, is not the wave. they should put that entirely on the studios.
That tweet was indirectly asking poor people to spend more money to help out people more wealthy than them. instead they should work on a better deal.
should be happy i'm pirating

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Making it my responsibility to ensure millionaires like fran drescher get paid, is not the wave. they should put that entirely on the studios.
That tweet was indirectly asking poor people to spend more money to help out people more wealthy than them. instead they should work on a better deal.
should be happy i'm pirating

A lot of these actors don’t really make shyt though. There are actors on netflix hit shows right now waiting tables still

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
A lot of these actors don’t really make shyt though. There are actors on netflix hit shows right now waiting tables still
There are more people waiting table that subscribe to netflix who aren't actors. and they also try to encourage consumers to pay them more instead of demanding better wages from their bosses.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There are more people waiting table that subscribe to netflix who aren't actors. and they also try to encourage consumers to pay them more instead of demanding better wages from their bosses.

Yeah, i dont think we should be subsidizing their careers but thats far from me saying i don’t care if they don’t make a dime off my watching their shows lol

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The steaming bubble will burst soon. Netflix Amazon Disney and MAYBE discovery will be the only things left when the dust settles