AA brehs, what's been your experience dating African women versus other AA women?

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I usually don't bother they are more interested in finding another African.

The first 5 mins talking to a Nigerian woman she is gonna ask you if you're Nigerian, if you are a breh with your stuff together, then the look of disappointment on her face when you're not is always priceless.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Only one time, she was 1sr generation British born but her roots were from Ethiopia. I had just came off a long relationship so I wasn’t really in the mood to start another one without working on what I needed to work on for myself after I just got out.

But, she was actually really lovely and we’re still friends. Actually that was what made me kind of shy away; I felt she had a lot going for herself so I was reluctant to pursue the relationship after she went back to the UK.

Her parents though, they didn’t take too kindly to me being involved with her. But they didn’t really take her adventure to the US too well either because she had basically quit this one job to travel for a year then had plans to be a part owner of a coffee shop in London.

She said her mother cried when she told her all her plans

:pachaha:

Didn’t want her to leave her well paying job and take risks

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I’ve noticed that some african women typically want to be with African men (even when they dog them tf out). Other African women fawn over light skinned/white men. I’ve hit a few Nigerian women who were absolute sluts and also dealt with some crazy ass family dynamics.

It’s kinda like dealing with an caricature of a American black woman but more gullible/naive.
Liar

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Africa born one is who I married. I would’ve married an AA woman if she did everything I liked, but I wasn’t willing to compromise on my preferences.