AA brehs, what's been your experience dating African women versus other AA women?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:

I feel like we've had several discussions about dating PAWGS, island women, etc. But what's the coli consensus on dating African women?

I've had an on again off again relationship with a Nigerian woman who was born here that was great, we're still good friends, but I've also a couple of bad experiences with a couple of other nigerian women. The culture difference was a bit too much in one case and she definitely didn't have a good opinion on African Americans which was oft putting. She was a bit younger though. The other was clingy AF, had to let her go.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
African women I dated been cooperative as hell. Just had to upgrade their dress code and hair.

This super cooperative but ironically unless she's rich They tend to not know what to do with their hair. They either wear braids short Naturals or weaves and wigs.

I had to tell one chick about Jamaican Castor oil and Shea Butter

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
two types
the american born ones are no different than other american women of their generation
I like the ones who came here at a later time and still have their culture although you have to bring them up to speed on social things

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
For a while, I exclusively dated African women. One thing I noticed is that the ones that move here don't communicate their feelings or aren't good at it. So you always feel like you don't really know them that well. As for the first-generation African-American women, they were always on some rebellious shyt.

That said, all of them had banging ass bodies. :blessed:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I only date AA women mostly, all the African women I’ve dated tended to be pretty easy. And they always tried to play out some super black stereotypical character around me. Maybe they thought that’s how Black Americans act. p*ssy was p*ssy though so I didn’t let it bother me too much.