A young Muhammad Atta, no plane lessons. Cocaine lessons

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
this interview about the atta line is still funny as fukk CAM'RON'S CREW DEFENDS 9/11 LYRIC | NME

The lyric, on a track called ‘I Love You’ from the Diplomats as yet untitled album, runs: “I worship the prophet/The great Mohammed Omar Atta/For his courage behind the wheel of the plane/Reminds me when I was dealin’ the ‘caine.”

I never said I worshipped him, I said I worshipped his courage,” he said. “It had nothing to do with 9/11 or me supporting them because I know people in the towers too. If you really listen to the song it was talking about that and the whole situation.

full
Is this the first evidence of Juelz Juelz'ing:ohhh:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
this interview about the atta line is still funny as fukk CAM'RON'S CREW DEFENDS 9/11 LYRIC

The lyric, on a track called ‘I Love You’ from the Diplomats as yet untitled album, runs: “I worship the prophet/The great Mohammed Omar Atta/For his courage behind the wheel of the plane/Reminds me when I was dealin’ the ‘caine.”

I never said I worshipped him, I said I worshipped his courage,” he said. “It had nothing to do with 9/11 or me supporting them because I know people in the towers too. If you really listen to the song it was talking about that and the whole situation.

full
:mjlol: