A woman's Logic: "It is misogynistic to not want to have a woman take care of you"

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Doesnt every guy want a woman who cooks for them and takes care of them when there sick?

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I see where you're coming from, but the example I used would be the only way I could logically see anyone saying your opinion is misogynistic.

But I think both the man and the woman should have something to offer before jumping in a relationship, so thy can go both ways.

I agree :ehh:

No one person should be carrying the whole relationship, you two should be able to support each other. Like a team.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
What she means is that wants men to be dependent on women for things like emotional support, sex, and basically anything else that won't cost her any resources besides maybe some time, but she still wants men to be able to be able to provide things like money, a roof over her head, fun dates, etc. It's "misogynistic" to her for men to not rely on women because she probably perceives it as men not needing women, and if she sees a man being more self reliant outside of a relationship context, she'll take that as men just trying to insinuate that women are worthless to them.

All just an opinion of mine here, though. :manny:

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
What she means is that wants men to be dependent on women for things like emotional support, sex, and basically anything else that won't cost her any resources besides maybe some time, but she still wants men to be able to be able to provide things like money, a roof over her head, fun dates, etc. It's "misogynistic" to her for men to not rely on women because she probably perceives it as men not needing women, and if she sees a man being more self reliant outside of a relationship context, she'll take that as men just trying to insinuate that women are worthless to them.

All just an opinion of mine here, though. :manny:

LOL I feel like that's a lot more complex that what she was thinking... that makes more sense though.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
If you mean financially, you damn right I don't want my lady taking care of me. We need to be King and Queen, not Queen and some bum a$$ n!gga.

I even stopped accepting money from my ma when I started working as a teenager, that sh!t ain't cool, it feels emasculating.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
More like "misogynist" is one of those manipulative words thrown around when people can't stand on their point due to reason alone, so they have to throw an undesirable label out there to manipulate you into agreeing with them.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i find it disheartening that you guys can be as simple minded as the people you bash. it's obvious she doesn't know what she's talking about. why not just leave it at that? trying to make sense of it has only made other posters post some ridiculous and simple minded arguments as well...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
how are the arguments simpleminded?

well, your "friend's" argument is because you can see she didn't understand the meaning of the word. and then you have one poster somehow connecting all this to feminism just because she used the word "misogynistic", then you've got another person basically agreeing with her point so he can make another point about how women get you to jump through hoops.

there is no argument. she doesn't know what the word "misogynistic" means. how can you hate women because you don't want one to take care of you financially? so wanting a woman to take care of you financially somehow excludes you from behavior that really denotes hatred of women?