A woman's Logic: "It is misogynistic to not want to have a woman take care of you"

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but at the same time a man is supposed to want to be the breadwinner? :what:

these women kill me

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah it misogynistic to not want to be in a relationship but then if you are trying to be in a relationship you gotta jump through 2 or 3 hoops to "prove" yourself to the bytch, then being in a relationship basically just means that all your girls problems now get dealt with by you and her instead of just her.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umm can you rephrase your argument? I don't get it.:huh:

basically I was like "any man that gets in a relationship long term must be able to provide for himself, and his girl and not the other way around....I would never allow a woman to take care of me in any shape or form...dont have money, dont date."

shes like, "I think its misogynistic to not want to have a woman take care of you..."

so im like "so you would date a guy that has no money to take you out, no car to drive to your crib, no job?"

shes like "no but still...."

then came the awkward silence when someone knows they are contradicting themselves... :rudy:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
basically I was like "any man that gets in a relationship long term must be able to provide for himself, and his girl and not the other way around....I would never allow a woman to take care of me in any shape or form...dont have money, dont date."

shes like, "I think its misogynistic to not want to have a woman take care of you..."

so im like "so you would date a guy that has no money to take you out, no car to drive to your crib, no job?"

then came the awkward silence when someone knows they are contradicting themselves... :rudy:

So what if you get in a relationship with someone and you happen to lose your job and he has to pull the weight for a while, would you leave her because you can't take care of her?

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So what if you get in a relationship with someone and you happen to lose your job and he has to pull the weight for a while, would you leave her because you can't take care of her?

thats completely different one situation is pre-committment and the other is post committment....

you cant jump into a relationship with nothing to offer but companionship in this society, as a man you should have the mindset that 1. you will have enough to provide for yourself..2. you would have enough to provide for someone else (kid/wife/etc.)

if you have no money and you arent financially stable, you cant expect a woman to be crazy about taking you seriously...

I mean this for serious relationships, not the casual fling.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
thats completely different one situation is pre-committment and the other is post committment....

you cant jump into a relationship with nothing to offer but companionship in this society, as a man you should have the mindset that 1. you will have enough to provide for yourself..2. you would have enough to provide for someone else (kid/wife/etc.)

if you have no money and you arent financially stable, you cant expect a woman to be crazy about taking you seriously...

I mean this for serious relationships, not the casual fling.

I see where you're coming from, but the example I used would be the only way I could logically see anyone saying your opinion is misogynistic.

But I think both the man and the woman should have something to offer before jumping in a relationship, so thy can go both ways.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day

Hmm. Seems like she didn't really think that out. Maybe she doesn't know what misogynistic means.