"A wife follows her husband's LEAD. A husband follows his wife's NEED."

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I had to read it a few times just to let it sink in. The issue with a person following anyone is that they need to be getting something tangible out of it. Knot going to follow any man simply by virtue of him having a dingaling. He has to demonstrate character responsibility care love concern strength and intelligence. Man woman or child can follow a man like that....or a woman.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I had to read it a few times just to let it sink in. The issue with a person following anyone is that they need to be getting something tangible out of it. Knot going to follow any man simply by virtue of him having a dingaling. He has to demonstrate character responsibility care love concern strength and intelligence. Man woman or child can follow a man like that....or a woman.
but the title says husband and wife. If he has made it to that point than logically, he has demonstrated all those qualities unless...

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I agree to a certain extent. With my parents my step daddy got the final say. He also took care of business though… it's a lot of men folk out here half assin. If you want to have a decent family unit you gotta have your ducks in a row. Nobody is gonna follow a person who claims they know where they are going and they can't read a map or a compass.