A Way Out(PS4; XB1, PC) Aka Co-op Uncharted. Releases March 23

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Lol ^^

I just watched the whole game walkthrough on Youtube, was like watching a film. Seems like its similar to LA Noire in some ways.

Ending was dope, kinda took me by surprise. Gameplay physics looked trash as fk though.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This game is soooooooooo fukking trash man. Im already out of jail and all you do is hit square , r2 :mjlol:

Who the hell said this is a 10/ 10:russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Even for free this game is trash as fukk. Do you actually play or you just run around hitting x and square :hhh:
Game isn’t trash but how good it is, is definitely being exaggerated. Comparisons to uncharted are completely off base as well. The game is decent but nothing amazing. I’m about 80% through.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is soooooooooo fukking trash man. Im already out of jail and all you do is hit square , r2 :mjlol:

Who the hell said this is a 10/ 10:russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Even for free this game is trash as fukk. Do you actually play or you just run around hitting x and square :hhh:
Haha game is fun if you have someone to play with but it’s like a 610. The gameplay physics are trash. But they got their shyt together because it takes two is a classic