A very underrated thing that women respect and sometimes make ‘em wet

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I came in this shyt expecting it to be advise on picking the right color of Pocket Squares or some shyt. Silly me, just more reinforcement that black men are only fit to be attack dogs

and only for dark skinned women. better not be with a light skinned woman or a woman from a different race.

:unimpressed:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
That’s why boxers/fighters hate to lose fights in front of their woman. Getting dominated physically by other men is emasculating and humiliating. Your girl won’t see you in the same way afterwards. She won’t have attraction respect and admiration for you anymore

full

6ba74d1dcda098c9b74a76dbbf8e5b601de12689.gif

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Word, OP…

All the tough guys start running like athletes when I come thru cuz I intimidate…

red-pandae.gif

These dudes know what’s good and the females don’t even gotta choose…😎

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
When you call the little homies who owe you a favor...

and sit across the street in the whip burning a blunt watching the nikka who was acting tough get his shyt split

> *

Yall still on doing the fighting yourself?

lol

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Why is it always men on here speaking for what women think? :dead:
Beside the fact that the content of his post is ancient information, known by our ancient mammal ancestors, his statement was not about what women think.

His statement was about what he has noticed about how 'some' women react to the act. You can look at their responses to actions to determine how they generally react to particular actions.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women like the idea of being protected, not actual unrestrained violence. As someone who trains in boxing, wrestling, and BJJ…I hate the idea of actually fighting and my wife does too.

I slammed a dude into the ground and when he showed me his back, I instinctively tried to choke him out. Didn’t feel him tap or hear my wife screaming. Thank god a bystander pulled me off of him because I could have ended up in prison or dead if a friend of his had a knife, gun, or decided to punt my head.