A very underrated thing that women respect and sometimes make ‘em wet

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is if you got hands to knock nikkaz the fukk out. Especially if you defending a chick. Which is a lost art these days since most nikkaz talk shyt online.

A lot of nikkaz can’t fight outchea these days. I had no choice but to have hands if I got my ass beat by a kid in the playground I was getting my ass beat by pops or he would put me in Karate or boxing.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
That’s why boxers/fighters hate to lose fights in front of their woman. Getting dominated physically by other men is emasculating and humiliating. Your girl won’t see you in the same way afterwards. She won’t have attraction respect and admiration for you anymore

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Women love protectors, not bullies. Keep that in mind. Problem is too many losers are rich kids are flocking to Boxing, especially martial arts, and coming out thinking they teflon and starting shyt they can't finish.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I mean how how many times can you do that lol

imagine trying to create or reacting to scenarios where you are knocking someone out while dating. That may happen once.

even just standing up for her, I remember being at a party in HS and in some idiots backyard, that didn't know me, and we were with two girls, and they had to use the bathroom, so I told the guy let them inside- think I even pulled out like a roll of cash and said I'd give him $20 and he starts laughing, with his boys like "she can use the bushes"

and I said real harshly "she's not going in the fukking bushes" and he just let them in. ok ok. she looked at me all crazy in that moment. but that was 20 years ago.

Last edited:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I hear you bro and agree but the messaging is reckless on a forum where a large segment are basement dwellers/squares/lames. These dudes (in general) will do anything to get some of these lame hoes when most just want to be taken care of. As one bro mention, being a protector is paramount. This is the flex. Being a bully gets you no where.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Is if you got hands to knock nikkaz the fukk out. Especially if you defending a chick. Which is a lost art these days since most nikkaz talk shyt online.

A lot of nikkaz can’t fight outchea these days. I had no choice but to have hands if I got my ass beat by a kid in the playground I was getting my ass beat by pops or he would put me in Karate or boxing.
What you say nikka? :mjtf:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I hear you bro and agree but the messaging is reckless on a forum where a large segment are basement dwellers/squares/lames. These dudes (in general) will do anything to get some of these lame hoes when most just want to be taken care of. As one bro mention, being a protector is paramount. This is the flex. Being a bully gets you no where.

This sounds retarded, no offense

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you bro and agree but it’s a bit reckless to announce this on a forum where a large segment are basement dwellers/squares. These dudes (in general) will do anything to get some of these lame hoes so crashing out to potentially get some ass is not it. As one bro mention, being a protector is paramount. This is the flex. Being a bully gets you no where.

I’m not saying to be a bully I should have send men who know how to defend themselves. No one should be crashing out but when the time arises and you need to it’s attractive to women when a nikka can pop out and show nikkaz.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Women find strong men attractive?

weebay-thewire.gif