A token brotha got called "Django" by his *** friends..

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint nobody callin me that bullshyt though unless they want to end up like Shultz cept im using my fist instead of a shotgun.

Then again, im not dark enough to get called that period so :yeshrug: Guess itll just have to be fantasy.

You actually wouldn't do shiit except stand there and be ugly. :shaq2:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You actually wouldn't do shiit except stand there and be ugly. :shaq2:

You have an archive of dikk pics on your computer in real life. You get banned, for posting dikk pics. You'd rather get banned then not post dikk pics. What im saying is, you're a fakkit who shouldnt speak to me. :ld:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have an archive of dikk pics on your computer in real life. You get banned, for posting dikk pics. You'd rather get banned then not post dikk pics. What im saying is, you're a fakkit who shouldnt speak to me. :ld:

Breh.... you're ugly. Like, legit fukking ugly. :pachaha:

I post dikk pics to get a rise out of homophobes (aka, homos like you) on a website.

You're ugly in real life.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I post dikk pics

Meanwhile you stuck makin posts talkin bout you wish your fat disgusting bytch would leave your lame ass. I dont know why she doesnt leave you either. Her last man had AIDS and you were still a step down.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meanwhile you stuck makin posts talkin bout you wish your fat disgusting bytch would leave your lame ass. I dont know why she doesnt leave you either. Her last man had AIDS and you were still a step down.

:laugh: Nice! Not nearly as creative as old school Mowgli, but at least you're not cowering away from me like a little bytch anymore. Still, you've fallen off. I give it a 4/10. Try harder next time.