A toddler cried non-stop during a flight. Two strangers locked her in the bathroom

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A toddler cried non-stop during a flight. Two strangers locked her in the bathroom​

The toddler was flying with her grandparents and cried non-stop during the nearly three-hour flight, the airline said in a statement Monday. The two passengers took the child to the restroom to “educate her” with her grandmother’s consent, the statement added.
taking the kid into the bathroom themselves, with the grandmother's approval, is not "locking her in the bathroom". that's two different things :mindblown:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I won't be surprised if in a few years you aren't allowed to bring a child under the age of 6 on a plane without some sort of special documentation.

The kids hate it, the other people on the plane hate it, the parents hate it. Flying is unpleasant enough. I remember wishing I could jab two pencils into my ears if it would make the horrible pain stop when that pressure change hit. It was an awful, painful feeling and I was only 6 when that happened. Being younger and more sensitive must feel like having your head being crushed in a fukking vice. It's awful.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won't be surprised if in a few years you aren't allowed to bring a child under the age of 6 on a plane without some sort of special documentation.

The kids hate it, the other people on the plane hate it, the parents hate it. Flying is unpleasant enough. I remember wishing I could jab two pencils into my ears if it would make the horrible pain stop when that pressure change hit. It was an awful, painful feeling and I was only 6 when that happened. Being younger and more sensitive must feel like having your head being crushed in a fukking vice. It's awful.

...this is the stupidest fukking post ever. I've brought kids under 6 on planes for 20 hour flights before and they have barely made any fukking noise.

As for kids hating flying...? :gucci:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This would be amazing with special lil seat belts and booster seats 💺 for children under 2

Going by the responses alone, few in this thread have been on a red eye flight with someone's baby screaming non stop :mjlol: