A Tiny African Kingdom Wants to Export Its Cannabis to the World

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
Literally every single domestic plant and animal has undergone human artificial selection. If youre scared of weed, dont eat walnuts, bananas, and countless other things

scared lmao.

You sound like a cac.

I eat as much chemically Free induced food as I can; it’s not that hard.

you’re either an apologist or you just accept whatever is given to you by WS

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
ADOS can grow our own weed :ufdup:
Not legally, we can't afford to. WE just got rappers like Jim Jones going in the Breakfast club promoting a weed dispensary owned by cacs and Massa was right there to make sure he didn't misbehave.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Man fukk this man made chemically grown marijuana..

Mark my words, once whites start control and administering weed and they add god knows what to it; there will soon start being real health consequences to smoking weed unlike before

when I went to Jamaica the locals laughed at me trying to find exotic kush they called “science weed” .. the locals prefer the weed grown by rain and sun, ”nature’s weed”

don’t @ me fakkits :francis:

Yea I'd rather cop some mids that were grown outdoors with nothing but water and sunlight.

Y'all can have that chemically induced weed just because it has a high ass THC content and 1 hit can put you on your ass.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Man fukk this man made chemically grown marijuana..

Mark my words, once whites start control and administering weed and they add god knows what to it; there will soon start being real health consequences to smoking weed unlike before

when I went to Jamaica the locals laughed at me trying to find exotic kush they called “science weed” .. the locals prefer the weed grown by rain and sun, ”nature’s weed”

don’t @ me fakkits :francis:
:mjlol: They were gaming your ass into buying some back-alley mid.