A thread all about owls

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
i haven't seen that movie but my native american people see it as a bad sign. like a few months ago my cousin died and one of his kids wrote a letter to my aunt saying that there was an owl that wouldn't leave around that time. he tried to shoo it off but it wouldn't leave as usual. RIP johnny
:ohhh:

That’s interesting. In most cultures almost all animals in the wild are praised except for snakes. That’s crazy. In the show they based in Oklahoma so I’m wondering where your friend from.

I haven’t studied owls since 4th grade. Get this, them niqqas don’t poop :gurl:
they throw up a “pellet” every now and a again from what they ate. Had to dissect one and there was bones in there and everything :damn:

But I always kinda seen them as like protectors tho. Batman of the Woods if you will.:myman:

Daps
:ohhh:

That’s interesting. In most cultures almost all animals in the wild are praised except for snakes. That’s crazy. In the show they based in Oklahoma so I’m wondering where your friend from.

I haven’t studied owls since 4th grade. Get this, them niqqas don’t poop :gurl:
they throw up a “pellet” every now and a again from what they ate. Had to dissect one and there was bones in there and everything :damn:

But I always kinda seen them as like protectors tho. Batman of the Woods if you will.:myman:

that side of my fam is from Arizona.
idk what to believe about owls, i have one that comes in my backyard every now and then. its kind of creepy to hear it hooting in the middle of the night, especially because it's close to my bedroom window lol. now that i think about it, it was coming around at the same time when johnny died :ohhh: but idk if i see them as a bad sign. i think they are cute
oh shyt, i remember dissecting owl pellet too... i had forgot all about that lesson. its a trip how much you learn in school then forget all about it lol

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YoungLegitimateFlicker-size_restricted.gif
I just voiced this as an owl :laff:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
OP fighting the degenerate energy of JBO posters with a wholesome owl thread and I’m here for it :mjcry: