A Snitch Pitcher, That's That Sh*t I Don't Like! *Bang Bang* Astros 2020 Season Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Htown could win a ship without having to deal with unruly fans from the cheating scandal
Yankees and Boston fans will be mad as fk they couldn’t hound our team in their stadium. Those are the only two stadiums considered hostile, maybe White Sox stadium but that’s only because they pop off nines on the regular.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
It’s been real brehs, Verlander done for the season :mjcry:

I don’t see Urquidy Greinke and McCullers leading us back to the ship, we will be lucky to make it past the A’s in the division or 1st rnd if we even make the offs. Is there even a wildcard this season? :snoop::beli:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX

I don’t see Urquidy Greinke and McCullers leading us back to the ship, we will be lucky to make it past the A’s in the division or 1st rnd if we even make the offs. Is there even a wildcard this season? :snoop::beli:
You see my post breh?

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

It was fake news breh, keep hope

Spence

Superstar
Daps
With our luck with Htown sports? :francis:

I read Deshaun tore his acl in practice after doing fine in that Seahawks game and couldn’t believe what I was reading for about one entire whole ass hour before I came to that the news was real :to:

Same deal here :damn: