A single McDonald’s hash brown is now 3.09? We use to be a proper country.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
It’s an evil world we live in

IiBa7Wj.png

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I remember there was a time where people would call Five Guys overpriced and bigged up McDonalds and Burger King over them due to convenience.

Nowadays, without apps, Five Guys isn't even much more expensive than them and Five Guys outdoes themself in the quality department compared to regular fast food places which either do the bare minimum or leave you with cold fries and lukewarm burgers.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
They trying to make money back they think they lost from 2020 :francis:

They'll jack up the price as long as people keep paying.

Some things I ain't paying for anymore. I don't buy new games, I don't buy name brand food items, and I only buy clothes on sale and after my current gear has been compromised
Yup. It's feeling like 2008 all over again.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I remember there was a time where people would call Five Guys overpriced and bigged up McDonalds and Burger King over them due to convenience.

Nowadays, without apps, Five Guys isn't even much more expensive than them and Five Guys outdoes themself in the quality department compared to regular fast food places which either do the bare minimum or leave you with cold fries and lukewarm burgers.
I agree. If people compare five guys price to other burger joints, u gotta compare it to compaeable food items. U cant compare a five guys meal to a wendys $5 biggie bag

Compare a 5 guys bacon cheeseburger (which has 2 burger patties ) a small fries (they give u more fries in a small than other places large fries and a large dring to a wendys double baconator meal biggie sized, and theyre about the same price

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I one thing I noticed about McDonald's is some stores are more expensive than others.

Today I paid 9 bucks for the two burgers with fries & drink combo whereas another store it cost 10 bucks :dahell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I one thing I noticed about McDonald's is some stores are more expensive than others.

Today I paid 9 bucks for the two burgers with fries & drink combo whereas another store it cost 10 bucks :dahell:

This could be a test to see if we're paying attention before a full roll out... :beli:

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not making as much or more money as usual=no growth to show investors. They need to show in each quarterly report that they're making more money.

That pressure to deliver to the shareholders incentivizes them to do shyt like layoff workers and Jack up prices.
These restaurants and grocery stores made record profits during COVID. People would wait for their unemployment to hit and go straight to the grocery store, liquor store, and McDonald's in that order.

The reason they hiked the prices is flat out greed. They wanna continue making the same record profits they did during COVID