A single McDonald’s hash brown is now 3.09? We use to be a proper country.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They trying to make money back they think they lost from 2020 :francis:

They'll jack up the price as long as people keep paying.

Some things I ain't paying for anymore. I don't buy new games, I don't buy name brand food items, and I only buy clothes on sale and after my current gear has been compromised
That's cap. None of these big companies lost money during covid and if they did they all got bailed out

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They trying to make money back they think they lost from 2020 :francis:

They'll jack up the price as long as people keep paying.

Some things I ain't paying for anymore. I don't buy new games, I don't buy name brand food items, and I only buy clothes on sale and after my current gear has been compromised

Corporations went AWOL and waging war against their own workers.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
That's cap. None of these big companies lost money during covid and if they did they all got bailed out
Not making as much or more money as usual=no growth to show investors. They need to show in each quarterly report that they're making more money.

That pressure to deliver to the shareholders incentivizes them to do shyt like layoff workers and Jack up prices.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Not making as much or more money as usual=no growth to show investors. They need to show in each quarterly report that they're making more money.

That pressure to deliver to the shareholders incentivizes them to do shyt like layoff workers and Jack up prices.

Some of these shareholders need to be beheaded and disappear from humanity altogether.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
They are calling it Greedflation. Greedy ass companies squeezing consumers.

And They all are in bed with each other, to cripple social mobility because they upset that Trump lost in 2020.

But TLR calls this "inflation" for poor people getting relief checks during the pandemic. :smh:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
And They all are in bed with each other, to cripple social mobility because they upset that Trump lost in 2020.

But TLR calls this "inflation" for poor people getting relief checks during the pandemic. :smh:

This is interesting. I never looked at it from this angle:jbhmm: most of those CEO's are definitely right-wing Republicans. It makes sense because covid was 3 years ago now.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
This is so true. How everybody to good to eat Mickey D’s but their drive-through is always the longest of any fast food joint.
nikkas be like “I don’t eat that shyt”:scust:
but sitting in the car fukking up a mcChicken like
giphy.gif
That buffalo sauce be hittin :wow: