A single McDonald’s hash brown is now 3.09? We use to be a proper country.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
get me out :sadcam:

npKoq7y.png
Why in the ever loving fukk didn’t you go to the grocery store, buy some meat patties and toppings, and make your own goddamn burger? $110.30? Jesus Christ in Bethlehem.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
get me out :sadcam:

npKoq7y.png
Crazy. You could go to a really nice burger restaurant for less than that.

Five Guys is one of those burgers you can make at home. I don't think they even season their meat, so you'd have an advantage there. You just need fresh ingredients and proper technique (smash burger).

Oh boy, no tip on a 110 dollar order. You know they were munching on your fries.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Crazy. You could go to a really nice burger restaurant for less than that.

Five Guys is one of those burgers you can make at home. I don't think they even season their meat, so you'd have an advantage there. You just need fresh ingredients and proper technique (smash burger).

Oh boy, no tip on a 110 dollar order. You know they were munching on your fries.
He saved $1.50 on online promotions though. :troll:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Why in the ever loving fukk didn’t you go to the grocery store, buy some meat patties and toppings, and make your own goddamn burger? $110.30? Jesus Christ in Bethlehem.
let's make four identical burgers with ingredients from the closest grocery store, and the beef i bought for my pet bobcat the other day :sas2:

9itlFCp.jpeg

1PlK3Nr.png
sPKJumQ.png
oFNksq1.png

eleC8Ct.png
nnXtQsD.png
Vn4hffs.png

OQPe0CN.png
0HaKbUc.png
Z4bZ0wp.png

it'd be $125.97 to make them myself... so not only did i save money/time/effort on my post-dinner snack, but i blessed a lowly peasant cac wagie with the opportunity to fetch it for me :obama:

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
let's make four identical burgers with ingredients from the closest grocery store, and the beef i bought for my pet bobcat the other day :sas2:

9itlFCp.jpeg

1PlK3Nr.png
sPKJumQ.png
oFNksq1.png

eleC8Ct.png
nnXtQsD.png
Vn4hffs.png

OQPe0CN.png
0HaKbUc.png
Z4bZ0wp.png

it'd be $125.97 to make them myself... so not only did i save money/time/effort on my post-dinner snack, but i blessed a lowly peasant cac wagie with the opportunity to fetch it for me :obama:
....:what: