a serial killer was just caught in my city, what the hell

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:ohhh:

I was just considering a move to Hartford for a crazy promotion before I was approached about going for a different position (same role) that lets me live anywhere in the US. I was still considering that role since it had a bigger "scope." I don't know. :sadcam:
The cities themselves are really small so if you have a good job it’s easy to find a good place to live in the outer suburbs.
Hartford City is 18 square miles Springfield is 33. For comparison Atlanta is 133

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
A white woman creates a whole thread about a black serial killer on a predominantly black forum but same white woman creates no threads about white mass shooters, school shootings, white police officers blatantly murdering blacks... This is the type of shyt that y’all allow on this site?? Sus af.

I have a question for op- Do you have any input that you could shed on the income and educational gaps in your community? Or addressing the crime index in your city, since it is known for having the highest violent crime rate per capita for a city of its size? You know something useful for blacks since you’re so “concerned”??

White aligned community activism, y’all. :troll:

it happened in my city, you try hard dap fishing retard.

few threads on me making posts about a black persons being murdered by police and white racism

majority of my threads have been about music

and i’ve been in plenty of those type of threads

Tonight an innocent black man is set to be executed even tho DNA proves he's innocent

Today another unarmed black man was murdered by the police in North Carolina

NYPD killed another unarmed black man, cop claims he was "startled"

Laura Ingraham forgets shes on tv at the RNC and Sieg Heils

majority of your posts are calling black male posters c**ns

and i think the income disparity comes from the face that springfield and holyoke have a huge immigrant population and a lot of immigrants end up working in manufacturing and warehouses

edit: i thought you put me on ignore? lol knew it, you need my attn

Last edited:

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
The cities themselves are really small so if you have a good job it’s easy to find a good place to live in the outer suburbs.
Hartford City is 18 square miles Springfield is 33. For comparison Atlanta is 133
I've been trying to find some spots in Connecticut that had the least amount of :mjpls:vibes. The pay is :whew: but still doing research on how that will translate living in that location. Salary sheet look good til you get hit with taxes, cost of living, and property.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
few threads on me making posts about a black persons being murdered by police and white racism

majority of my threads have been about music

and i’ve been in plenty of those type of threads

Tonight an innocent black man is set to be executed even tho DNA proves he's innocent

Today another unarmed black man was murdered by the police in North Carolina

NYPD killed another unarmed black man, cop claims he was "startled"

Laura Ingraham forgets shes on tv at the RNC and Sieg Heils

majority of your posts are calling black male posters c**ns

Then the direct answer from you, on my questions are “No...”

I didn’t say post comments, I said create threads on prevalent issues, non music related, which you haven’t. But yet this is the particular issue (black male serial killer) in your city you do see fit to create a thread about. Hmmmm. Smh. K.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Then the direct answer from you, on my questions are “No...”

I didn’t say post comments, I said create threads on prevalent issues, non music related, which you haven’t. But yet this is the particular issue (black male serial killer) you do see fit to create a thread about. Hmmmm. K.

i literally just posted 3 links to 3 threads i’ve made:francis:

you’re an idiot.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dap fishing ....??? You’ve been on this site too long. I could give less of a fuk. U created a whole thread on one serial killer in your own area, despite the more prolific issues that affect blacks as a whole on the daily but I’m dap fishing,

Idiot? Retard??far from. Save all that... i didnt call u names on this thread .. stop the dramatics and white girl pandering.

I'm glad he's off the street
now crime and racial disparities in America are completely solved ..... yaeeeeee thread!!!!

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
For certain folks it is :mjpls: Springfield and Hartford have some of the highest levels of concentrated poverty for the global majority.
j8jh9w.jpg
But 1 serial killer tho :comeon: