A righteous womans guide to becoming righteously attached within 2 years tops.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Women don't listen breh. You can have the best intentions in the world but most just have to figure it out on their own and hopefully learn from their mistakes like the rest of us.

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
Im already happily and righteously attached,I was only sincerely trying to help.
I've already given plenty of advice to black men on this site,and usually they give the same reaction you are giving now,thought I'd try to give advice to female posters:snoop:
congratulations on your online engagement to BmoreGorilla though:francis:

You were trying to give genuine advice to black women and yet this thread isn’t in the salon. You placed it in the one coil forum where women bashing happens the most :mjpls:

As far as your advice goes you should take out the part about going to church, that doesn’t fit everyone’s lifestyle.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
1. Limit social media and demonic female friends and family-Womens minds are too easily corrupted by other women,so this is dangerous. If you are going to use social media you should find good female role models who make you feel ashamed to be the womanly defecient woman you might be if you are over 28 and haven't already been snatched up and taken off the market.Stay away from your female circles of bitterness you've created over the years if you can't remain a constant positive influence.

2. Be humble but friendly in the pressence of men- Ho's are great at taking the pressure off of men socially,they are great flirts,let interest be known. You have to be able to do this in a righteous less sexual version.

3. Carry yourself/Dress for how you want to be seen- No a woman can't wear what she wants,and feel free to talk about they pussies in open spaces and not be seen as ho's,its just not possible.

4. Curb your eagerness- You have to force men to put effort in long distance for a long period. Meaning early contact should only be done by text and calls. When he starts saying "When can I see you:mjgrin:" ,you have to let it be known you are a righteous women who needs to see effort and that he is a righteous man first.

5. Take him to church-First date should be him taking you to church,this gives you the chance to observe if he is respectful of god and your beliefs,which shows a humble man. Observe his reaction to the pastors words,does he appear hot:whew:? Does he appear to find this comical:mjgrin:?Is he sincerely moved:mjcry:?

6. Find out his intentions-At this time you need to make him aware that you seek to be married or at least righteously attached. You need to see his feelings on commitment and find out his history

7.Swap social medias-See if he is a vain man,flashing money and red bottoms?high angle selfies?See what he is really thinking and saying to the friends and family he cares about. Leave room for sattire,but look for a pattern of nonsense,lack of knowledge,lack of care.

8. Boost your sex skills-You should have been studying your whole life,but if you haven't had men stalking you,never been proposed to,never been begged to come back your sex game probably isn't that good. Study sites where men talk about what they like if it isn't already obvious by now. Focus on the head game,that is what will seperate you from the next woman.

9. Ultimatum-You've probably had sex by now,hopefully not within the first 30-45 days. At this point you have to let it be known you are seeking a commitment and he needs to leave his other women he's been entertaining alone. You also need to put a time frame for him showing different signs of commitment, by 6 months you should be making arrangements and discussing living together. If he cuts you off for suggesting that he leaves his ho's,you need to go back and work on step 8:francis:

10. Use your discernment-At this point you are in a relationship,you should act on your intuition and use whatever techniques neccessary to find out the truth. You should trust your gut only depending on your track record of accuracy.

Follow these steps and you will live a happy life with a righteous black man.
This is only advice for black men,not advice to help you find your Zack and Cody:martin:

This breh posted the 10 Thot Commandments. :russ:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Im already happily and righteously attached,I was only sincerely trying to help.
I've already given plenty of advice to black men on this site,and usually they give the same reaction you are giving now,thought I'd try to give advice to female posters:snoop:
congratulations on your online engagement to BmoreGorilla though:francis:

Perhaps you should post this in the Salon and see what happens. :pachaha:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You were trying to give genuine advice to black women and yet this thread isn’t in the salon. You placed it in the one coil forum where women bashing happens the most :mjpls:

As far as your advice goes you should take out the part about going to church, that doesn’t fit everyone’s lifestyle.

This thread is a path for righteous women,spiritual women,women of god,athiest women will be resisten to the rest of the list as well. This is for the righteous few:ohlawd:
The women of the world will have to find there own path.
Thanks for the advice,I didn't post in the Salon out of habit of not hanging out in the Salon.

lol...everyone wants to tell women what to do.

Where did I do that,its called advice. The rest of you women can feel free to do it your own way,best of luck.