A reporter on PBS is saying Trump is urging Netanyahu not to reach a ceasefire deal

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Notice Biden is labeled "Genocide Joe" but Trump--who is WAY MORE pro-Israel/Netanyahu--has no such label in media :jbhmm:

Almost makes you wonder where that label comes from :jbhmm:

Biden is actively supporting & funding genocide as the current president.
If Trump were president he’d be called something similar

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Biden bending the knee for netanyahu lol...in return bibi fukks over the Dems.

Can't make this stuff up:mjlol:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Trump loves himself. He's operating out of pure self-interest.
Oh he wants to do that Reagan Iran hostage crisis bit. Motherfukker this ain’t 1981 and you ain’t running against Jimmy Carter. People hate you, your party hates you, and we were 2 inches away from pissing on your grave.
Solid back to back posting, a rarity on thecoli :obama:

He was running against Jimmy just a month ago tho:lolbron:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Notice Biden is labeled "Genocide Joe" but Trump--who is WAY MORE pro-Israel/Netanyahu--has no such label in media :jbhmm:

Almost makes you wonder where that label comes from :jbhmm:

You’re better than this trashy post.

Maybe not though.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You’re better than this trashy post.

Maybe not though.

My point was to say that Trump isn't getting nearly enough flack in the media for saying Biden isn't doing enough for Israel.

I get that Biden will get more heat because he's president and he's not doing enough to curtail Netanyahu's ongoing genocide. But Trump has shown that he's pro-Palestinian genocide while Biden is at least [weakly] attempting to negotiate a ceasefire. Something his opponent would never do.

Should Trump win in November, I have a feeling a lot of posters here complaining about Gaza will no longer care.

TL;DR - Biden is doing terribly on Gaza but he's better than the alternative.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Same shyt Nixon did to LBJ during the Vietnam War. He sabatoged peace talks during LBJs reign because he promised he could get them a better deal when he won.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
My point was to say that Trump isn't getting nearly enough flack in the media for saying Biden isn't doing enough for Israel.

I get that Biden will get more heat because he's president and he's not doing enough to curtail Netanyahu's ongoing genocide. But Trump has shown that he's pro-Palestinian genocide while Biden is at least [weakly] attempting to negotiate a ceasefire. Something his opponent would never do.

Should Trump win in November, I have a feeling a lot of posters here complaining about Gaza will no longer care.

TL;DR - Biden is doing terribly on Gaza but he's better than the alternative.
Whats worse than Genocide?

Don't leave me bby, the next man will beat you worse