A reporter for The Intercept reports Kamala Harris declined to preside over the Senate for Netanyahu's address to Congress

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Worth noting that Israel cannot stand her chief foreign policy advisor, who will likely end up in the WH with her if she wins.

Obama holdover, key architect of the original Iran deal.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
@Formerly Black Trash eager to see you in the voting booth come November breh :mjgrin:
If she a yes on Israel I'm not going

Biden dropping out a hundred percent proved the make them earn your vote gang right

And part of the reason Biden didn't have the vot3s because of Gaza but the media don't want to mention it for obvious reasons

So I hope she tells them to fukk off

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I urge everyone to give harris a chance, she is a seasoned political veteran, she was DA for several years, attorney general of the largest state in the union and senator for several years and now VP for several years. By an objective definition she is qualified, She is articulate and can prosecute the case against the racist convict felon trump. I am all on board for harris, i dont want trump appointing another 2-3 white supremacist supreme court judges that will take black people back to the 1800s by destroying any type of civil rights and liberties in the country

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@Formerly Black Trash

well-so-im-done.gif

Genos

Superstar
Daps
My Mamala showing more backbone than the cracker in chief we have right now