A Real Husband Supposed To Bring More To The Table Then Just Finances...

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Most women out here aint ready for marriage

And yall thirsty ass nikkas be wifing up anything with a vagina

If nikkas were only wifing up women who were raised right[educated,well mannered,ethical,loyal,responsible],could cook,clean,look after themselves/house/kids,strong with good character,could earn a living.. even support the entire family if the man of the house is incapacitated[instead of bouncing and hopping on another man's dikk] without having to degrade themselves i.e stripping and hooking,could protect the house and the kids when the husband is away....etc....THE REST OF THESE LAZY,WORTHLESS HOES WOULD BE FORCED TO STEP THEIR GAME UP

fukk trying to mold some worthless bytch..i dont give a fukk if both of her parents abandoned her..she had all the time in the world to mold herself into a wifeable woman

Guidance and direction??a good woman already knows whats up..

Aint my muthafukking job to teach a ho a muthafukking thing

:jawalrus:
:whoo:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
So they're just supposed to sit there and look pretty? Speak for yourself, some of us are happy we don't have to do all the work. I've got no problem with them taking on some of that responsibility, as long as it doesn't get in the way of the things that are important to me.

And imo a woman that depends on you is a leech. I'll take an independent woman who can take care of herself any day over that. Not some chick looking for a second daddy to give her guidance.

Get outta this thread you suh muh muh bytch :wtb:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pull your skirt down breh, your p*ssy is showing :scusthov:...I didn't say nothing about women sitting around being a mute. Any individual comprehending on an adult level should be able to see what I was getting at in my post. I stated "Husband's supposed to bring discipline, guidance, direction, and security to the home and family." What, that's too much for you to do as the leader of your household or something?

If we're adults then lets discuss this like adults instead of getting mad at replies. I see exactly what you're saying. Yes, its work to play daddy to some female with self esteem issues. And entirely unnecessary. I don't intend to spend my life being a care giver to a woman. And if kids are involved, both parents should be bringing discipline, guidance, direction, oh yes and security. Otherwise one of them is being a bad role model.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Husband's supposed to bring discipline, guidance, direction, and security to the home and family.... :snoop: @ all the men out here letting women control, destroy, and run them out of their own household. Women wasn't put here to lead nothing, we see where their leadership is currently taking the community :beli:. Dude's need to man up and keep their wives in their place and lead the family structure like it is supposed to be lead. Besides, I'm pretty sure these "independent" women will thank you for it in the long run.
Society has shifted to the point this no longer applies. Yall are holding on to traditional values from a time where a woman was not equal to a man in society. Women aren't stuck in the position they used to be and in a way things are descending into chaos because the two sides now fight for control instead of women being submissive. Most men aren't leaders anymore. They're content calling their wife the boss acting p*ssy whipped and deferring decision to her.

I think deep down because we spent so much of our history in those traditional roles women still instinctively feel like they should play that role but will still fight for control of the relationship and if a man relinquishes it they lose respect for him.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If we're adults then lets discuss this like adults instead of getting mad at replies. I see exactly what you're saying. Yes, its work to play daddy to some female with self esteem issues. And entirely unnecessary. I don't intend to spend my life being a care giver to a woman. And if kids are involved, both parents should be bringing discipline, guidance, direction, oh yes and security. Otherwise one of them is being a bad role model.

:wtf:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Society has shifted to the point this no longer applies. Yall are holding on to traditional values from a time where a woman was not equal to a man in society. Women aren't stuck in the position they used to be and in a way things are descending into chaos because the two sides now fight for control instead of women being submissive. Most men aren't leaders anymore. They're content calling their wife the boss acting p*ssy whipped and deferring decision to her.

I think deep down because we spent so much of our history in those traditional roles women still instinctively feel like they should play that role but will still fight for control of the relationship and if a man relinquishes it they lose respect for him.

Good post.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
its to late for all that men are the inherent leaders of the household thought in most cases

this whole society will have to crash and burn before anything changes

the way everything is set up now its beneficial to be a weak hearted overly emotional simp as far as how everyone else will view you

edit: show resistance and be exiled