A Real Husband Supposed To Bring More To The Table Then Just Finances...

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Husband's supposed to bring discipline, guidance, direction, and security to the home and family.... :snoop: @ all the men out here letting women control, destroy, and run them out of their own household. Women wasn't put here to lead nothing, we see where their leadership is currently taking the community :beli:. Dude's need to man up and keep their wives in their place and lead the family structure like it is supposed to be lead. Besides, I'm pretty sure these "independent" women will thank you for it in the long run.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Discipline, guidance, direction. 3 things a dumb bytch doesnt need. Good luck with that playa. You lookin for one in a million in this raggedy ass nation of Trash.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Discipline, guidance, direction. 3 things a dumb bytch doesnt need. Good luck with that playa. You lookin for one in a million in this raggedy ass nation of Trash.

You right breh. But I can't let the "ratchetness" of many, knock me off my path. I'm not looking for a team of chicks to walk with, I just need one.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*waits for the spin thread about women needing to bring more than vagina*

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Most women out here aint ready for marriage

And yall thirsty ass nikkas be wifing up anything with a vagina

If nikkas were only wifing up women who were raised right[educated,well mannered,ethical,loyal,responsible],could cook,clean,look after themselves/house/kids,strong with good character,could earn a living.. even support the entire family if the man of the house is incapacitated[instead of bouncing and hopping on another man's dikk] without having to degrade themselves i.e stripping and hooking,could protect the house and the kids when the husband is away....etc....THE REST OF THESE LAZY,WORTHLESS HOES WOULD BE FORCED TO STEP THEIR GAME UP

fukk trying to mold some worthless bytch..i dont give a fukk if both of her parents abandoned her..she had all the time in the world to mold herself into a wifeable woman

Guidance and direction??a good woman already knows whats up..

Aint my muthafukking job to teach a ho a muthafukking thing

:jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree men must lead and be the superior ones in a relationship..god love females but they have the common sense and logic of children

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Husband's supposed to bring discipline, guidance, direction, and security to the home and family. :snoop: @ all the men out here letting women control, destroy, and run them out of their own household. Women wasn't put here to lead nothing, we see where their leadership is currently taking the community :beli:. Dude's need to man up and keep their wives in their place and lead the family structure like it is supposed to be lead. Besides, I'm pretty sure these "independent" women will thank you for it in the long run.

preach on dawg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Husband's supposed to bring discipline, guidance, direction, and security to the home and family.... :snoop: @ all the men out here letting women control, destroy, and run them out of their own household. Women wasn't put here to lead nothing, we see where their leadership is currently taking the community :beli:. Dude's need to man up and keep their wives in their place and lead the family structure like it is supposed to be lead. Besides, I'm pretty sure these "independent" women will thank you for it in the long run.

So they're just supposed to sit there and look pretty? Speak for yourself, some of us are happy we don't have to do all the work. I've got no problem with them taking on some of that responsibility, as long as it doesn't get in the way of the things that are important to me.

And imo a woman that depends on you is a leech. I'll take an independent woman who can take care of herself any day over that. Not some chick looking for a second daddy to give her guidance.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So they're just supposed to sit there and look pretty? Speak for yourself, some of us are happy we don't have to do all the work. I've got no problem with them taking on some of that responsibility, as long as it doesn't get in the way of the things that are important to me.

And imo a woman that depends on you is a leech. I'll take an independent woman who can take care of herself any day over that. Not some chick looking for a second daddy to give her guidance.

Pull your skirt down breh, your p*ssy is showing :scusthov:...I didn't say nothing about women sitting around being a mute. Any individual comprehending on an adult level should be able to see what I was getting at in my post. I stated "Husband's supposed to bring discipline, guidance, direction, and security to the home and family." What, that's too much for you to do as the leader of your household or something?