A rapper is moving his family to Brooklyn.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Might be on the Bristol side, from what I remember. Not from NY so might be completely wrong :pachaha:
I know that street. That’s where Marcus Garvey village is (a low income complex). Maybe google maps didn’t update yet cause the street overall still looks old with nothing new on it. But Thomas s boyland has this beautiful new building coming soon but I don’t want to live in that area.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
You have to keep this stuff under wraps you don't need to post and tell everyone/strangers where you are moving you and your family to, simple privacy.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Brooklyn has food, diversity, culture, nightlife, architecture, waterfronts, history, music, parks, art, museums, beaches, amusement park, 4 seasons, it’s own skyline, a view of the Manhattan skyline, NBA team, shopping, libraries, urban but has its more suburban areas too, public transport, proximity to other major East Coast markets for getaways, has some high ranked public, Catholic and charter schools and some powerhouse athletic schools in multiple sports if you have kids, Brooklyn College high ranked college and at a value, in many places much cleaner than people think, the level of development is crazy good energy and vibes

Yeah Brooklyn has its hoods like everywhere but it’s crime rates are much lower than cities of comparable size like Chicago and Houston and I’d go as far as saying as a civilian you good anywhere in 2023. Chicago specifically great city but their violence and general dysfunction is at a genocide level.

@murksiderock don’t think anywhere in America fukking with this place brodie :francis:

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Brooklyn has food, diversity, culture, nightlife, architecture, waterfronts, history, music, parks, art, museums, beaches, amusement park, 4 seasons, it’s own skyline, a view of the Manhattan skyline, NBA team, shopping, libraries, urban but has its more suburban areas too, public transport, proximity to other major East Coast markets for getaways, has some high ranked public, Catholic and charter schools and some powerhouse athletic schools in multiple sports if you have kids, Brooklyn College high ranked college and at a value, in many places much cleaner than people think, the level of development is crazy good energy and vibes

Yeah Brooklyn has its hoods like everywhere but it’s crime rates are much lower than cities of comparable size like Chicago and Houston and I’d go as far as saying as a civilian you good anywhere in 2023. Chicago specifically great city but their violence and general dysfunction is at a genocide level.

@murksiderock don’t think anywhere in America fukking with this place brodie :francis:
Take away the amusement park (don't need it, I'm not into these); rail transit (I do enjoy that); NBA team (would like it but don't need it); this sounds like Virginia Beach, and I'm not kidding...

Obviously I'm talking to-scale. Brooklyn has more of ALL of these things than Virginia Beach, and it's best venue of any of these are probably, mostly better than VB's best. So I'm not saying VB has the SCALE or quantity of these offerings Brooklyn has...

But besides the three exclusions I listed, VB has these all and does them well. People really don't understand how dope the city is for black people and it's a shame, but everything else you listed is in Virginia Beach. It remains among the most underrated cities in the US and its easily, by leaps and bounds, my favorite place. I'd go back yesterday if I could...

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Love me in the east like i was Chuck D, Dominicans wish that i was born there

Will be interesting running into him like Andre now :ehh: