A question for all u fat/flabby/husky niggus on here...

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I rock slim fit jeans from AE, Gap and Ralph Lauren (denim and supply :ahh:) and I'm a xxl and I always find good fitting clothes and ladies always applaud my style.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
clothes and ladies always applaud my style.

ladies applaud a lot of things :thumbsdown:

clothes that fit, clean, and fly if want to go that route is all i need.

Any woman obsessed over clothes ain't worth my time....I ain't putting on a fashion show. Polo shirts from the outlet store and jeans since i started college 9-10yrs ago....only slimmed out the jeans and started wearing medium t-shirts more often since they ain't as classless as standard tee were for a minute in my opinion.

Crib and a 07 3-series is good enough for my black ass. over doing clothes ain't for me. Only fake jewlery I ever had was a rolex when I was 19....not something over the top like ya fav rapper. I like to keep it classy.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
ladies applaud a lot of things :thumbsdown:

clothes that fit, clean, and fly if want to go that route is all i need.

Any woman obsessed over clothes ain't worth my time....I ain't putting on a fashion show. Polo shirts from the outlet store and jeans since i started college 9-10yrs ago....only slimmed out the jeans and started wearing medium t-shirts more often since they ain't as classless as standard tee were for a minute in my opinion.

Crib and a 07 3-series is good enough for my black ass. over doing clothes ain't for me. Only fake jewlery I ever had was a rolex when I was 19....not something over the top like ya fav rapper. I like to keep it classy.

:what: So you think fake Rolex is not over the top and classy? :whew:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Just because a woman likes the way you dress doesn't mean that's the sole reason why she likes you but physical appearance is your first interaction with a person. So if she likes your shirt thats a gateway to showing her more of yourself and you go from there.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm a slim dude and it's hard sometimes just buying t-shirts...I like the sleeves to sit just above the elbow...these days sleeves sit right under your shoulder and shyt :what:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: So you think fake Rolex is not over the top and classy? :whew:

Nope not all. Not some gaudy piece of jewlery like out of a music video. They are good looking and low key watches. They don't make iced out bezels to my knowledge.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because a woman likes the way you dress doesn't mean that's the sole reason why she likes you but physical appearance is your first interaction with a person. So if she likes your shirt thats a gateway to showing her more of yourself and you go from there.

Word

I guess I never noticed...I don't really go over the top so i been hearing "nice polo here and there for a long time" But you right.