A question for all u fat/flabby/husky niggus on here...

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Do yall find it easier to find clothes in this tight clothes era? I mean 10 years ago everyone and they mom was wearing 3x tees, nowadays I even see fatbody nikkas tryna squeeze in 32 inch skinny jeans :mindblown:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
skinnyjeans.jpg

These fat fukks wearing skinny jeans is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. They look like oranges with two tooth picks sticking out. :heh:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:laugh: nikka wear what makes you comfortable...fukk I look like wearing tight jeans because of the "era". Thing is just get clothes that fit, if you a big nikka wearing extra big clothes just makes you look bigger.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I used to be kinda chubby in middle school, i loved when the wearing 2 big ass different color shirts over one another style was poppin :ahh: extra protection to hide my chubby self.

I found some of my old clothes from back in the day :wtf: i'm 22 now and would look ridiculous wearing stuff that big.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Naw it's always hard to find clothes. Back in the day you skinny fukks wanted to wear all the xl and xxl shyt and leave all the smediums on the rack. And now they're just making everything small. I ain't wit that skinny jeans shyt:wrist: so it takes me a while to find something that's not all tight and gay looking.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where slim-straight jeans. I'm not fat....but I don't do skinny jeans. I wear slim where they don't hug my calfs and whatnot especially since I like to wear boots a lot.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Naw it's always hard to find clothes. Back in the day you skinny fukks wanted to wear all the xl and xxl shyt and leave all the smediums on the rack. And now they're just making everything small. I ain't wit that skinny jeans shyt:wrist: so it takes me a while to find something that's not all tight and gay looking.

Yep. I'm a husky dude and all I care about is wearing something comfortable. And something the ladies think I look good in. Most of the time I wear business casual because of work, so I would never even consider wearing that tight ass gay ass shyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I just wear loose-fit clothing and thank god that their still easy to find. I need to stop fukking around tho and lose 40lbs. :to: