A Pup Named Scooby Doo

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
This show went extra hard. I always liked the og show, but Shaggy abs Scooby carried that shyt, along with the guest appearances. They actually made all the characters interesting with their own unique personalities in this one. And the monsters sometimes would be fukking hilarious. To this day I always associate the French chef monster they had on there with Tony Parker.

Btw special shout out to Muppet Babies which I put in the same tier as a great show to put a younger generation on to some old classic characters.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
My question is why would Shaggy's parents name his sister Sugie :dahell: it sounds like a 70's junkie hooker name :lolbron: and was Shaggy already on that stuff as a kid :patrice:
latest

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
It had a cool theme song, but I could never get into it. I preferred the OG Scooby cartoons. As an adult, none of it holds up, IMO. Can't stand to watch it now, but I still have fond memories of it when I was a kid. :obama:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hated this show but would always watch it.... I remember watching every ep with the:beli: face