A Powerful documentary on the covert war against Malcolm X

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love documentaries like this. I live hearing the background spectacles within the government that we don't see.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have yet to watch this DVD...

but i have always been a firm beliver that MALCOM was targeted by the "establishment" because of his effort to bring the UNITED STATES to "trial" by the U.N for HUMAN RIGHTS violation ...

and his new found passion to DESTORY THE STATUS QUO created by ECONOMIC CLASSISIM in the West....

the International Bankers have long been intent on knocking off cats i.e (kennedy, lincoln) who try to fukk up thier way of doing business......

Malcom was no different.......

i believe the N.O.I was used as a deterrent to throw attention away from the REAL KILLERS of malcom....

and any NOI involvment was simply a puppet strings being pulled by a GREATER MASTER....If u catch my drift :shaq2:

I can't believe people still try to pin this shyt on the NOI.They were just used for misdirection, a decoy.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Bumpy Johnson :wow:

yea Bumpy offered to take out all them n1ggas Malcolm had beef with in the N.O.I

Malcolm had the power to erase those n1ggas if he wanted but he was too righteous for that nonsense, I gotta respect that

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I respect Malcolm for going against the grain. The sad part about that interview is everything that was said about us as black people still holds weight today. Zo Williams show talks about this a lot along with Corey Holcolmb, Umar Johnson, and Tariq Nasheed Etc.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
El Hajj knew his dayze were marked,he only wanted to protect his family,that's the whole reason we have the infamous image of him staring through the curtain with the M1

once your marked for assassination/martyrdom by the "illumined" nazi's they will get you at some point,unless you flee for asylum and prolong the process,but Malcolm was too trill for that,he could have stayed in many countries he visited with protection, but he came back to Amerikkka to free minds and he knew he couldn't do that from afar

my eyes grow misty just typing this ish,truly one of the last prophets