A Powerful documentary on the covert war against Malcolm X

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
fukk the NOI

You wouldn't even know who Malcolm X was without the N.O.I

dude would have just been a random unknown goon from detroit who robbed people and would have eventually been killed himself after robbing someone

:beli:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i have yet to watch this DVD...

but i have always been a firm beliver that MALCOM was targeted by the "establishment" because of his effort to bring the UNITED STATES to "trial" by the U.N for HUMAN RIGHTS violation ...

and his new found passion to DESTORY THE STATUS QUO created by ECONOMIC CLASSISIM in the West....

the International Bankers have long been intent on knocking off cats i.e (kennedy, lincoln) who try to fukk up thier way of doing business......

Malcom was no different.......

i believe the N.O.I was used as a deterrent to throw attention away from the REAL KILLERS of malcom....

and any NOI involvment was simply a puppet strings being pulled by a GREATER MASTER....If u catch my drift :shaq2:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you rage against the machine this is what happens. They don't want that one person that might turn that light switch on in a lot of people. If too many people become too aware, then that throws a cog in their machine...That's when the goonies come to get ya, no matter what color you are.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
watched the documentary...

the covert war was based on paranoia

it appears, Malcolm X got did in buy his own extended NOI family.

X as a last name. WOW!!!