A Phat Butt >>>>>>> Big Titties ("let's start a phat butt thread")

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
GQmyzHUW0AA5UzP

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Almost any girl can build an ass, yes, but a phat ass is purely genetics.

What I'm saying is...to me...a girl who built some glutes and put on a lil fat at the same time is about the same as a girl with a natural, genetic bubble.

A natural bubble is not that much better than a gym+diet built bubble IMO. The recoil aint actually that different and that ass recoil only matters in like 2 positions imo.

There's nothing that a girl with natural B cups can do to give you the same experience as one w/ natural DD cups though.

At the end of the day, just preference :hubie:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
What I'm saying is...to me...a girl who built some glutes and put on a lil fat at the same time is about the same as a girl with a natural, genetic bubble.

A natural bubble is not that much better than a gym+diet built bubble IMO. The recoil aint actually that different and that ass recoil only matters in like 2 positions imo.

There's nothing that a girl with natural B cups can do to give you the same experience as one w/ natural DD cups though.

At the end of the day, just preference :hubie:
Me personally, titties do nothing for me unless she has a nice face and the titties themselves have a specific look (big areolas & big nipples or big areolas with the skin pigmentation dots on them.)

For me, ass is ass. If it doesn't jiggle, then I'd probably pass on it. Most gym booties don't jiggle to my specifications:mjlol: