A nice body will always beat a pretty face

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
To me, face is more important when they're younger, but body is more important when they're older.

She can get away with being skinny with no curves when she's 21, but by the time she reaches her mid-30s she's just freakishly thin. :picard:

She can get away with being a cute cubby chick when she's 21, but by the time she reaches her mid-30s she's just a flabby fat lady. :flabbynsick:

On the other hand, if she took care of yourself and still stayed in decent shape for her age, she can look great well into her 50s, even when you naturally start seeing the mileage on her face.
Now this is agreeable

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
To me, face is more important when they're younger, but body is more important when they're older.

She can get away with being skinny with no curves when she's 21, but by the time she reaches her mid-30s she's just freakishly thin. :picard:

She can get away with being a cute cubby chick when she's 21, but by the time she reaches her mid-30s she's just a flabby fat lady. :flabbynsick:

On the other hand, if she took care of yourself and still stayed in decent shape for her age, she can look great well into her 50s, even when you naturally start seeing the mileage on her face.
What are the chances of a woman with a naturally great body taking care of herself and staying in decent shape ,though?

The females with nice bodies that you knew from your younger days. What did they look like when you last ran into them?

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Always.....lol the first thing that attracts me to a woman is her body. Facially speaking I don't see too many women I find facially unattractive.
the whole premise of this thread only applies to #uglygang members.

whereas i'm like
giphy.gif