A New Final Destination fear

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I used to mess with this chick that would flat out refuse to drive over a bridge with water and if she had to it was a big ass deal. I used to be like wtf. But if I remember correctly it was because of some incident that happened to her aunt on a bridge. Got older and realized I was just being insensitive as fukk lol
And you know thats the thing with phobias, everybody got them and they all are looked at to be odd or weird to the other person. Like I laugh at people who are afraid of holes or clowns. But I get it.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The wood on the truck for me.. That's fukked me up in real life driving. Be damn I stay behind a truck carrying some shyt

I'm literally not gonna do it.

Or even drive beside a big truck longer than it takes me to smash the gas past it.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I have a fear of those big bridges. I'm terrified of the Cheseapeake bay bridge. Its not the water part it's the height. I saw the causeway in Louisiana and can drive that cuz it's only 12 ft in the air
Alot of truckers are scared to drive cross that shyt, so what does that tell you? :francis:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Man I knew a few women who were scared to drive over bridges way before this incident happened. Actually made me realize how insensitive I can be, cause I used to be like, that shyt sound dumb as hell, how you scared to drive over a bridge. But you don’t being knowing people trauma or past experiences like that to understand they fears and shyt. I just couldn’t understand how they was too scared to drive over a bridge
Im a grown ass man and can tell you that this shyt is real.

When I was like 7 we went to Niagara Falls and my Grandfather picked up and held me over the railing to see that shyt. This was right after we had just taken a tour and they told us about the clowns that would get in a barrel and go down the falls in an attempt to survive but NOBODY ever did. Needless to say I went hysterical.

This was at a time when I rode planes a lot because we lived in Cali and the majority of our immediate family live in Pennsylvania. Had zero fear of heights until that said day and to this day today I am STILL afraid of heights

Love and miss my Grandfather to this day but because of that simple reason I hate dealing with anything that has to with the air and yes that includes bridges.

Daps
I’ve always had a feeling the Brooklyn Bridge was going to have some kind of disaster, so I try to avoid driving over it as much as possible.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
I got a phobia when driving over water on bridges. I still drive across them of course. Man dont go on a road trip with me if Im driving fam, you going to see me get all :sadcam: in the face and you will be :gucci::russ:
If you had to, would you drive over this?