A New Final Destination fear

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:lupe:I’m a big horror head but the final destination franchise always makes me paranoid. And a new one is coming out lol.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
The wood on the truck for me.. That's fukked me up in real life driving. Be damn I stay behind a truck carrying some shyt
and it happens irl all the time......

436b7e5997fe40fb8f7309c8f66c86ce_md.jpg

:ufdup:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A new fear was definitely unlocked :sadcam:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man I knew a few women who were scared to drive over bridges way before this incident happened. Actually made me realize how insensitive I can be, cause I used to be like, that shyt sound dumb as hell, how you scared to drive over a bridge. But you don’t being knowing people trauma or past experiences like that to understand they fears and shyt. I just couldn’t understand how they was too scared to drive over a bridge

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man I knew a few women who were scared to drive over bridges way before this incident happened. Actually made me realize how insensitive I can be, cause I used to be like, that shyt sound dumb as hell, how you scared to drive over a bridge. But you don’t being knowing people trauma or past experiences like that to understand they fears and shyt. I just couldn’t understand how they was too scared to drive over a bridge
I got a phobia when driving over water on bridges. I still drive across them of course. Man dont go on a road trip with me if Im driving fam, you going to see me get all :sadcam: in the face and you will be :gucci::russ:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I have a fear of those big bridges. I'm terrified of the Cheseapeake bay bridge. Its not the water part it's the height. I saw the causeway in Louisiana and can drive that cuz it's only 12 ft in the air

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I got a phobia when driving over water on bridges. I still drive across them of course. Man dont go on a road trip with me if Im driving fam, you going to see me get all :sadcam: in the face and you will be :gucci::russ:

I used to mess with this chick that would flat out refuse to drive over a bridge with water and if she had to it was a big ass deal. I used to be like wtf. But if I remember correctly it was because of some incident that happened to her aunt on a bridge. Got older and realized I was just being insensitive as fukk lol