A “Moderator” Issued Me “Warning Points”(lol) For Race Baiting

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a message board my nikka not real life. That “new around here” shyt sound like you need to go outside.
Take your own advice, u crying about a warning dirty ass nikka. Walk in a truck stop, take a shower, brush your teeth and scope out some lot lizards instead of doin all that whining

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
The mods are pussies who are finally happy they finally got some power after being bullied for most of their lives.

Brehhhhh I’ve noticed that same shyt on past message boards :heh:

I could always tell the mod was just some loser ass nikka who gets kicked around in his real life and don’t get no pwuzzy. And the dead giveaway was always over-the-top actions like giving warning points for nothing with no explanation.

Wondering now if these mods here are the same type as those :snoop:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Nikkas know that, but it gets more daps to come in and join the crowd and shoot corny pre-packaged one liners :manny:
If I remember correctly, you posted an article that was crime related, you are on a brand new account and you open with a thread talking about thickness while using an article like that. That's suspect behavior and the mod that pointed you for that was right to do so, assuming that was the reason. Now go clean that vehicle and take a shower. And I'm serious about the lotion thing, your skin looks rough as hell.