A mixed woman(Black mom/White Dad) says she's tired of Black People not taking her serious when she try's to talk about being a Black woman in America

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This mixed woman says she tired of yall Black people treating her like she can't talk about the struggles of being a Black woman in America because her daddy is a white man.

Do yall think a mixed woman(Black mom/White dad) is qualified to speak on the struggles of being a Black person in America or do yall look at her like... "You ain't black... you're mixed so you shouldn't be trying to talk about Black people's problems."

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Megan Markle taught us that you can be mixed, raised by a bw and still not know what it’s like to be a bw…

:manny:

This is just another dose of #mixedpeopleproblems.

She’s biracial, and looks biracial.

but I’m not going to lie, her voice and passion in that video? she get it from her mama.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man... f*ck this mixed up bytch. She's been answering to a white man(Her daddy) her whole life so you know it's going to be a problem when a black man try's to tell her something.

This bytch has been enjoying that "Mixed Girl Previlage" her whole life.

She.... wait... hold up. I think I may have jumped the gun. Let's hear what this sister has to say. Her mom is Black so she can't be all that bad right? Everybody deseveres a chance to be heard!!!

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Man... f*ck this mixed up bytch. She's been answering to a white man(Her daddy) her whole life so you know it's going to be a problem when a black man try's to tell her something.

This bytch has been enjoying that "Mixed Girl Previlage" her whole life.

She.... wait... hold up. I think I may have jumped the gun. Let's hear what sister has to say. Her mom is Black so she can't be all that bad right? Everybody deseveres a chance to be heard!!!

Not sure what your post has to do with that clip. You just wanted us to see her booty. I’m not quite sold on her face but she has a nice booty and body though. But still mixed, and that’s okay.

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
Yes. I don't know what she has experienced.

She may have been having a conversation with a white person that knew her father was white. I didn't hear her single out black people.

Daps
Some believe mixed children with Black Fathers automatically makes them Black.

Then there are others who believe mixed children coming from a BW's womb automatically gives them more Blackness.

Mixed is mixed in my book.
True.

However, those born to black fathers tend to be more humble and have less mental issues.